Reggie Bush

Am I the only one that thinks running 22.2 mph with pads on while stopping, cutting and stutter stepping is amazing?

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks running 22.2 mph with pads on while stopping, cutting and stutter stepping is amazing?[/quote]

GREEN MAN!

His skill are amazing, but he’s too small and too easy to tackle. Needs to add more lbs so he can get finish off his runs. His rushing average is pretty bad.

Or just make him a receiver/special teams only guy

No, just the only one who thought to make a random thread about it.

i want to have sex with his girlfriend

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks running 22.2 mph with pads on while stopping, cutting and stutter stepping is amazing?

GREEN MAN![/quote]

funniest answer ever!

No…

Not after seeing Barry Sanders…

Mufasa

[quote]BigMike wrote:
i want to have sex with his girlfriend[/quote]

x2 x2 x2

I say keep him a reciever/special teams guy, why try to force him into something he’s not when he’s a star doing what he does.

I think he needs to get stronger forearms and hands, but there’s no point in raising weight so that he would be harder to tackle. He’ll end up sacrificing speed, and becoming easier to catch and tackle in the open field.

My favorite Reggie Bush moment:

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue:

EAGLES I couldn’t resist either.

Hopefully he wont quit like Barry Sanders.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Hopefully he wont quit like Barry Sanders.[/quote]

Hopefully the Saints won’t suck his entire career, not give him a QB/O-line/FB, ever sign anyone decent, and expect him to carry the team for a decade.

The Lions suck, their owners suck, their management sucks. If I was Barry I would have demanded to have been traded or not played. Poor bastard played his best years for scumbags.