Regeneration at Home

Hi,

I have 2 independent questions:

1. What can I do for regeneration at home (other than eat and sleep well) ?

2. I have something with the wrist. It happened during the narrow bench press. It doesnt hurt on touch, it isnt bloated, but it hurts when its bended. It doesnt hurt so much, so I can train with it. What is good for it - hot or cold? Should I stretch it or not?

Thx

Just this one time or re-occuring? How close is the spacing on your narrow bench? Thumb or thumbless grip?

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
Just this one time or re-occuring? How close is the spacing on your narrow bench? Thumb or thumbless grip? [/quote]

Its the first time, but I had a hemorrhage in there 5 years ago (i was hit by soccer ball), but Ive had no problems with that since then.

My grip is “only pinkies out of the smooth part of the bar”; thumb. Im 190cm, so I have long arms, so its very narrow grip for me.

[quote]Balklim wrote:
My grip is “only pinkies out of the smooth part of the bar”; thumb. Im 190cm, so I have long arms, so its very narrow grip for me. [/quote]

That is very narrow for anyone!
Use a spacing that allows you to reach your chest without ‘flaring’ your elbows. That knurling in the center of the bar is for squatting not pressing. Skip the CGBP on your next scheduled workout and see how it feels.