Regarding My Upcoming Cycle...

Hello, Im new here on T-Nation but I have done a lot of research before I ever started a cycle. I understand that all the roids in the world won’t do anything withot proper nutrition and training regiment. With that said I am thinking of a new cycle I have done one in the past.

I am considering running Primobolan with equipoise or deca (haven’t decided between the two yet). I know everyone’s first response is going to be “you should always have test” However I respect all of your knowledge however I have used test before and was unsatisfied. I want to do a bit more of a cutting cycle so I’m not looking for the extra water retention.

I know primobolan does not convert to estrogen and eq has low aromatization rate but I will keep nolva on hand just in case. I want to run the primo at 500mg/week and 300mg/week of EQ. I would run this for 12 weeks because of the slow gains from these two drugs.

As far as PCT i a going touse nolva and aromasin. Two weeks after I will start aromasin at 20mg/day and nolva 25mg/day for 3 weeks.

What I’m wondering is if anyone has used these compounds together before and if so the results they had.

Aright sounds good, thanks

Any recommendations at all?

I think the reason that you are not getting many responses is that not many people have used that exact combination of drugs. I know I haven’t personally. Test has always been my base for all cycles.

What I can tell you is that primo is going to add little muscle especially at only 500mg/week. EQ is the stronger of the 2 compounds and you are running it at only 300mg/week.

I don’t know your past experience levels with AAS but unless you are new to AAS use these levels look a little small IMHO. Personally I would not run this cycle, but if your main goal is cutting than you can acheive a hard ripped look with proper training/diet and small amounts of AAS.
As a side note, do not run just primo/deca

Its only your second cycle why not stick with 500mg of Test Ethanate 2 shots a week for 10 or 12 weeks as your base builder? There is no need to go try to get fancy or “different” about things. Use methods that have worked well for others and are tried and proven. Testosterone as your base will never do you wrong.

I have used test before and I was not satisfied with the results. I do not want a lot of water gain as this is more of a cutting cycle. I have actually used test twice and didn’t like it either times. What do people normally stack with primo as a good combination?

People normally stack test with primo. If you have had unsatisfactory results with test I would think that you should look further towards your training and diet, rahter than the actual steroid itself.

With proper diet and the use of something like adex you should not experience all that much bloat with a test based cycle. If you are set on using primo add in some test and possibly some masteron. That combination should get you the results you desire. 400/400/200wk. However this is lilkey overkill and more advanced compared to what you need.
See Ya

No i understand test is a great mass builder but it is also very calorie dependent and I am not trying to put on a lot of unnecessary weight or water. Primobolan is one of the few steroids where you can see gains on a “lower” calorie type diet. Test is great for what’s it used for but I’m not trying to go that route for this cycle. Just looking for something else to stack with Primo that someone has tried

[quote]jb99 wrote:
Hello, Im new here on T-Nation but I have done a lot of research before I ever started a cycle. I understand that all the roids in the world won’t do anything withot proper nutrition and training regiment. With that said I am thinking of a new cycle I have done one in the past.

I am considering running Primobolan with equipoise or deca (haven’t decided between the two yet). I know everyone’s first response is going to be “you should always have test” However I respect all of your knowledge however I have used test before and was unsatisfied. I want to do a bit more of a cutting cycle so I’m not looking for the extra water retention.

I know primobolan does not convert to estrogen and eq has low aromatization rate but I will keep nolva on hand just in case. I want to run the primo at 500mg/week and 300mg/week of EQ. I would run this for 12 weeks because of the slow gains from these two drugs.

As far as PCT i a going touse nolva and aromasin. Two weeks after I will start aromasin at 20mg/day and nolva 25mg/day for 3 weeks.

What I’m wondering is if anyone has used these compounds together before and if so the results they had.[/quote]

Your cycle will be fine. It is simmilar to masteron and Eq which is a very low side effect cycle.

you may have libido issues later on as primo isn’t as strong as masteron at keeping the libido going, however eq is a weak test based molecule so i think you should more than likely be fine.

I don’t agree with your pct, it will fail miserably, and I think you should do the test taper.

Cheers.

P

What would you suggest for my pct?

What about a primobolan and masteron stack?

[quote]jb99 wrote:
What about a primobolan and masteron stack?[/quote]

Primo and masteron would be a good clean low side effect cycle, as long as you don’t have the gene for balding, as it is heavily laden with DHT this one.

As for pct. I stated above. Use the test taper. Irregardless of what you are on, when you have been on for more then 4 weeks I would always taper off using testosterone:

In your case if you used EQ:

6 weeks test E or test C at 100mg per week total

then 6 weeks taper using gradualy lesser amount below 100mg weekly to zero.

Cheers.

P