T Nation

Regarding joelakko's Form

I have read the thread in T-cell alpha regarding joelakko’s comments about Akuma. I can post in t-cell alpha but i figured i would start a topic in here for discussion.

Here are my thoughts, I dont know the whole story but this is what i gathered. joelakko claimed to be a legitimate poster, but got pwned by the mods; MODified if you will.

So let me first start off by saying i disagree with JoeLakko’s posts. He has multiple accounts, and apparently is not very smart. In his mind, this wasy okay, which is why he made a thread. Then people started calling him a liar, an obviously he would get upset.

You guys are also acting as if making multiple accounts is soooo bad. To be honest it would be harder for him to stop at one and then try to sound intelligent.

clap clap bravo.

Lol, and now maybe the MODS will chime in and let us know his other usernames.

Pretty please?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Lol, and now maybe the MODS will chime in and let us know his other usernames.

Pretty please?[/quote]

My gut instinct tells me that you’ll get your answer when someone tells me what the deal with this lankEymofo business is.

Maybe Akuma? Just a thought…

WE WANT THE NAMES! WE WANT THE NAMES! WE WANT THE NAMES!

(maybe the mods will bend to peer pressure)

.greg.

[quote]gregron wrote:
WE WANT THE NAMES! WE WANT THE NAMES! WE WANT THE NAMES!

(maybe the mods will bend to peer pressure)

.greg.[/quote]

Or if we buy them booze, beer pressure.

lmao

S

Lol why would i want to revive that shitstorm of hate towards me? Hell no it wasnt me.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Lol why would i want to revive that shitstorm of hate towards me? Hell no it wasnt me. [/quote]

the guilty always deny the fastest