Regarding Akuma's Form

[quote]gregron wrote:
Mods to the rescue… OP is an idiot.

anyway, is there a link to that vid floating around somewhere?

.greg.[/quote]

yea, i wouldnt go that far. i dont agree with the OP doing this just because i foresee another headache, but he had to balls to back me up when only a handful of people would, regardless of the mask he used.

is the OP your workout partner? (you know im not hating on you akuma. I just gotta see this vid after all the hype)

.greg.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

.greg.[/quote]

yea, i wouldnt go that far. i dont agree with the OP doing this just because i foresee another headache, but he had to balls to back me up when only a handful of people would, regardless of the mask he used.[/quote]

Umm, it doesn’t take balls to back anyone up over the internet. It takes a negative amount of balls to back someone up over the internet using a new username.

I’m curious as to who this is and how many accounts they have. This is where tribunaldude is missed, that crazy ass dude knew everything.

ooooohhh i know everything about lifting weights! i curl your squat! i act tough behind a computer all day but secretly know what happens in Sex and the City 2 before Ladieslove has even had a chance to see it… this thread is full of douche.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

.greg.[/quote]

yea, i wouldnt go that far. i dont agree with the OP doing this just because i foresee another headache, but he had to balls to back me up when only a handful of people would, regardless of the mask he used.[/quote]

He wasn’t backing you up, he was trying to stir the pot with your videos.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

.greg.[/quote]

Umm, it doesn’t take balls to back anyone up over the internet. It takes a negative amount of balls to back someone up over the internet using a new username.

I’m curious as to who this is and how many accounts they have. This is where tribunaldude is missed, that crazy ass dude knew everything.
[/quote]

I know right? That dude was an internet stalker wizz.

.greg.

Also, I’m curious as to why the MODS can’t tell us which other usernames this guy has. It’s not like any of that is personal information?

Public mockery will make these actions much less tempting in the future.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

.greg.[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol Well Technically, no it really doesnt. but i mean, when everyone in my old thread was in attack mode, it was essentially me vs everyone. I was just backed into a corner, with no support, up until i basically said fuck it, im done, im leaving. Wouldve left this site if i hadnt gotten several PMS from people. I have no idea who this guy is, and no its not my training partner, he would never do something like this.

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
ooooohhh i know everything about lifting weights! i curl your squat! i act tough behind a computer all day but secretly know what happens in Sex and the City 2 before Ladieslove has even had a chance to see it… this thread is full of douche. [/quote]

Your face is full of douche…

Lol you still trying to find an argument to jump in on?

This thread is now about Akuma’s evil twin brother Hurley from Lost

yeah I think the Mods should list all of this guys different account names

.greg.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
ooooohhh i know everything about lifting weights! i curl your squat! i act tough behind a computer all day but secretly know what happens in Sex and the City 2 before Ladieslove has even had a chance to see it… this thread is full of douche. [/quote]

Your face is full of douche…

Lol you still trying to find an argument to jump in on? [/quote]

hahahaha well i’m browsing but can’t seem to get into anything… thats ok maybe i’ll start a fresh argument on monday

lol @ troll getting pwned…

I’m on Team Akuma FTR

Well you’re partially on the right track. Just gotta follow the right people- People usually like to bust my balls, ProfX is always willing to tear into some flesh, Lanky is a reincarnation of a nondead soulless gump, and Countingbeans is…he is countingbeans and angry about it. Always an argument behind one of those 4.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Lanky is a reincarnation of a nondead soulless gump[/quote]

Forrest Gump?

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

LLove, If you’re not doing anything right now, would you like to go see SATC 2 with me?

Forrest had a soul…he just could articulate it… I was thinking more like Big bird, feathers and all.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

LLove, If you’re not doing anything right now, would you like to go see SATC 2 with me?
[/quote]

YES!! i’ll bring soy beans!

[quote]LankEyMofo wrote:

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
LankEy is a reincarnation of a nondead soulless gump[/quote]

Forrest Gump?[/quote]

He is a lankey bastard.

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Forrest had a soul…he just could articulate it… I was thinking more like Big bird, feathers and all.[/quote]

You called me a gump and Forrest was the only Gump I could think of. But thanks for the description, I had no idea I was so welcoming.