Reg Park 5x5

I’ve been doing the Reg Park 5x5 two workout splits. Workout A: Squats, Pullups or chinups, and bench press or dips , Workout B Front squats, ohp, BB rows and deadlifts. Took away the calf and forearm originaly in the program and put in other assistance exercises.

My lift are BP 80kg +, Squat 100kg and 130kg deadlift. My question is if you guys can help me with the procentages.

I plan to do the workout for advanced trainees with good recovery time. If you want to help and need any additional information Just write. : )

If i do them all heavy, it will impact me negative, Or can I ?

Please search for reg park 5x5 and look after a PDF named training dimensions

[quote]I.Bacu wrote:
Please search for reg park 5x5 and look after a PDF named training dimensions[/quote]
Both of those articles are originally from this site, actually. Not sure why that dude decided to post them without giving proper credit.

Are you advanced? :wink:

Mike Mahler and Reg Park both laid out some good routines, but choosing one that’s not appropriate for your current experience level. Pick a basic routine, eat plenty, and enjoy the results.

[quote] My question is if you guys can help me with the procentages.

If i do them all heavy, it will impact me negative, Or can I ?[/quote]
Reg Park’s original plan didn’t go by percentages. You simply use a weight you can manage for 5 reps without hitting muscular failure. (So it would technically be like a 6-8RM, but the exact % doesn’t matter).

As Park explained in the first article, the one taken right form his book, for 5x5 the first set is an easy warm-up, the second set is a bit heavier but still pretty easy, the last three sets are with the same weight and you shouldn’t be reaching muscular failure.

Thanks for responding Chris ,

I feel like I don’t progress workout to workout anymore, and was looking for a different strength program, I squat 100kg, but the Madcow 5x5 is recommended to those who squat 300lbs. I have used 5
Reg Park 5x5 since about after the summer 2013, I have practiced form on this program , gained strength and size. I’ve hit an dead end and don’t know what to do next.