Refining Muscle

SS3 Goku owned man. The end of the Buu saga was awesome with the spirit bomb finish.

I like sharks. They swim alot. Sometimes I swim. I also like macaroni and cheese. But not alot of cheese. A little cheese is ok but not so much that it is too much although I wouldnt mind too much cheese just not too much cheese. I also like turtles.

Do ultra high reps, like 200 reps per set.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:
It was awesome until the magic earrings and the gay fusion dance…but it was still fucking EPIC

Kaaaaa-maaaaa-haaaaa-maaaaa-HAAAAAAAAAAA (three episodes right there)

I thing I hated about it is that they would string a boss fight for like 3-5 fucking episodes of the same fight…

It’s over 9,000!!! video

[/quote]

3-5 episodes? Dude the fight with Freeza lasted at least 30 episodes, I think he charged a spirit bomb for about 5 episodes straight.

[quote]seams192 wrote:
Dragon Ball Z??? lol. I agree my request was a little unclear. I started lifting last semester. I did lightweight crew, so I was weighing in at 155 lb. I herniated a disk, which ended my career, so I turned to lifting. I had a friend mentor me, and by March I had bulked up to a lean 205 lb. I have since then put on more muscle and cut down a little on fat. I’m about 210 lb right now. I haven’t done measurements really, but I have 17" biceps unpumped and am benching 325lb if that gives you any idea. Anyway, I’m getting to the threshold where I’m looking awkward in clothes, so instead of giving up lifting, I thought I’d ask the forum[/quote]

Dude, if you’re serious and you want to maintain what you’ve got without gaining ADDITIONAL size, just make sure you don’t eat enough food to gain weight.

Dur.

How exactly do you look awkward in clothes? You grew out of your youth smalls or what?

don’t want to gain too much muscle? do 3-5 whole body workouts a week with low weight and high reps. watch your diet and you’ll lose fat, that’ll define your muscles. there you go buddy.