Refeed on 100 Carbs a Day

Would it be a good idea to include a refeed/cheat meal day once every two weeks if I am consuming 100 carbs a day and on a 500 calorie deficit? Is 100 carbs/day low enough to justify one?

Thanks

If thats you in your avatar you are doing well already, congrats. Refeeds are a great idea on low carb diets (100g or lower a day would be considered low carb)… But you will have to try it and see if it works well for you. Try it for 4 weeks and see if you are continuing to get leaner. If so, continue on, if not, reevaluate your diet outline and try a new tactic… Try that for 4 weeks, keep going until you are where you want to be.

pfft, 30g and below is ‘low carb’. If you feel you need it, then do it

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
If thats you in your avatar you are doing well already, congrats. Refeeds are a great idea on low carb diets (100g or lower a day would be considered low carb)… But you will have to try it and see if it works well for you. Try it for 4 weeks and see if you are continuing to get leaner. If so, continue on, if not, reevaluate your diet outline and try a new tactic… Try that for 4 weeks, keep going until you are where you want to be.[/quote]

That’s him in his avatar. And what’s more impressive is the kid is only 17!

Thanks guys. This question is actually for my 56 year old Dad, who I put on a diet recently.