Refeed Day Tomorrow

It’s been 14 days (week 10 in the Get Shredded Diet) since my last refeed. Going to eat some pancakes, pasta, maybe a dessert or two :smile: Hunger has been getting worse lately.

I’m not here to break the fun and I don’t know the plan you’re following, just asking: are you sure you really need a refeed every other week? :thinking:

This is the plan. Just following it as outlined. Your thoughts?

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/the-get-shredded-diet

I’ll take a look when I get home and I’ll give you my 2 cents :slight_smile:

Get shredded diet kicks ass. If you follow it properly it’ll rip you up nicely.

Try not to go too hog-wild on the refeed day though!

While we’re on the subject, I always found refeed days to be a mixed bag. Like, when you’re in the depths of the cut and you’re feeling like shit, jerking off to pictures of cheese sandwiches or whatever, all you can think about is how good it’d be to refeed.

But then when the day came around, I always felt a little like I could never enjoy it as much as I wanted to for fear of overeating and ruining my progress.

Ha! So true, I end up only a couple hundred calories over what I have been at.

The really smart way to refeed is to take your carbs way up but keep your fats low. When you’re ingesting a few thousand calories’ worth of carbs, there’s no need for a load of extra calories from fat.

ok. just pancakes, rice, bread and pasta. I am good with that :smile:

Read up about “Skiploading.”

It’ll be right up your street.

Ah, Berardi’s Get Shredded… I always started at lunchtime with spaghetti bolognese using minced chicken breast meat instead of beef and a low fat pasta sauce. I would be shaking and sweating halfway through it thanks to the carb rush. Of course, food choices deteriorated as the day went on which, sadly, is a common theme on cyclical diets.

HA! Dude I cannot stop laughing at this.

1 Like