Reebok Men's Crossfit Lite TR Training Shoe

Does anybody have any experience dead lifting in Reebok Men’s Crossfit Lite TR Training Shoes. I was looking a Sabos but these were suggested instead.

I have them and love them.
I do 5/3/1 with a strongman event day here and there.
They have a really wide base.
They are the best indoor training shoe I have ever had. (30+ years of training)
If you haven’t noticed, they have padding across the ankle bones that is a plus.

They are not:
made for walking since they soles are thin and flat.
for grass or uneven surfaces.
good wet surfaces.

I have been training in the women’s version for several months and love them. I have SUPER wide feet, so got the leather ones and after a few sessions they fit well. I like the padding in the ankle area, and the soles are very flat and easy to get back on your heels. I like them a LOT more than Chucks. They give good ankle support. I have not tried to walk in them much but they have been comfortable the litlte I have. Steve Pulcinella has a great tip for fixing the Reebok power shoe…haha. Steve's Selfie Strength Tip #23 - how to fix a Reebok Power Shoe - YouTube

I do find that the grip of the shoe slips a bit when I do over 500 on the leg press if I don’t set my feet well.

Thank for the recommendation. I will be getting a pair.
Do you think the black leather would be any better than some of the canvas shoes?

[quote]Jeff H wrote:
Thank for the recommendation. I will be getting a pair.
Do you think the black leather would be any better than some of the canvas shoes?[/quote]

have the black leather. yes, better than canvas.