Reducing Prolactin

Any natural or other means of reducing prolactin until I see my urologist in a month? He is testing my bloodwork for it, but I know it’s high. My nipples are pointy and the tip on the right one is white, I’m sure if I squeeze it hard enough I’ll be milking! Thanks.

Dopamine is probably low. You might have some signs of depression or reduced ability to feel joy or satisfaction. Some AD meds can help with that. Increasing dopamine can lower prolactin.

If the problem is from a pituitary adinoma, specific drugs are needed and cabergoline is the most effective for a prolactin producing adinoma.

KSman

What about Alpha Male (Biotest) isn’t vitex agnus suppose to reduce prolactin?
I am trying out Alpha Male right now for a boost in natural test and was told vitex lowers Prolactin…

What’s your opinion?

I am not familiar with that.

Thanks for your reply -of all the natural products on the market for boosting test -which one would you say is
worth checking out. I am an older gentlemen, so i know eventually, i will need the help from the doctor.
Already, had the blood work done. Test are little low for my age group.

Iam 42 and was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor about 2 years ago that was producing high levels of prolactin. I was prescribed cabergoline once a week and within a short time my prolactin levels were down to normal. I have a MRI once a year to monitor the tumor and the most recent one showed that it was gone. I also was diagnosed with low test levels…

My doctor, who by the way is very good and an ex athelete, has me on a 1 cc injection of test every two weeks. My wife gives me the shot. Couldnt ask for a better outcome. At 42 Iam making substantial strength gains on the 5/3/1 program and have never felt better.

Iam 42 and was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor about 2 years ago that was producing high levels of prolactin. I was prescribed cabergoline once a week and within a short time my prolactin levels were down to normal. I have a MRI once a year to monitor the tumor and the most recent one showed that it was gone. I also was diagnosed with low test levels…

My doctor, who by the way is very good and an ex athelete, has me on a 1 cc injection of test every two weeks. My wife gives me the shot. Couldnt ask for a better outcome. At 42 Iam making substantial strength gains on the 5/3/1 program and have never felt better.

“1 cc injection of test every two week”

Ok, now what are the potential side affects from these shots to your overall health?

“1 cc injection of test every two week”

Ok, now what are the potential side affects from these shots to your overall health?

cltdale: No potential side effects as Iam simply replacing what my body no longer produces in an effort to return to normal levels. I suppose there are side effects but only the ones I desire; more ennergy, better focus at work, better sex drive, less irritability; better stress management, etc. I have my levels tested reguarly; if they are too high the doc backs me down, if too low return to normal protocol

The point is since your wife is giving you your shots, she should give you 1/4ml every 3-1/2 days to keep your T levels more even and your E2 levels as low as is possible.
If your T dosage remains the same, the chances of too high or too low shouldn’t happen. Make sure you take your blood draws the same number of days after your shot every time. By only injecting once a week you are liable to suffer mod swings due to a high level of T, then a low level of T.
Not only will twice a week shots keep your T levels more stable, your doctor will have an easier time of keeping your T levels on track. You should have your blood drawn half way between shots, not right before or right after.

KNB: Onceevery two weeks is what my urologist has prescribed. What you say makes sense. I see my doc tommorrow, and I will run your idea by him.

Read the ‘protocol for injections’ sticky.

You can inject T with #29 0.5ml 0.5" insulin needles. Get boxes of 100 for ~$12.50 at Walmart or Sam’s. Use the same for hCG injections. Details in the sticky.