T Nation

Reducing Gyno Without Surgery?

All of my brothers have been blighted with the bitch-tits, myself and my younger brother especially so. Oddly enough, and perhaps worse, they are unbalanced–I have a particularly large right nipple, he a particularly large left. They aren’t huge, but both are bad enough to be noticeable any time we take off our shirts or even if we wear a tight shirt (particularly white) that can create shadows. I’ve found my own solutions of what I can wear to cover it, but it fucks up the whole “looking good naked” thing.

Aside from surgically removing the little nodule under the nipple (which could cost thousands of dollars apparently), is there any way to reduce the size with some sort of lifestyle change?

I am 23 myself, and my younger brother is 20.

There is entire thread about this in the T-Cell Alpha section of the forums. You wouldn’t be able to post there, but there is lots of info.

[quote]elusive wrote:
There is entire thread about this in the T-Cell Alpha section of the forums. You wouldn’t be able to post there, but there is lots of info.[/quote]

Care to post the thread? There’s no way to search specific forums, and gyno is kind of a broad topic.

Top of the T-Cell Alpha, stickied.

You can also do a site search for “gyno reduction letrozole”

That route involves using perscription drugs that are not to be taken lightly, but at your age can be used safely if used intelligently.

Here you go: http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_alpha/youve_got_maletitties

You can PM Prof. X if you have any questions that aren’t already covered in the thread.