T Nation

Reduced Endurance while on Tren Ace?


#1

I just started taking tren ace last week (37.5mg ed) and have noticed a drastic decrease in my endurance. Walking up three flights of stairs have become a chore. Is this a common tren side?


#2

Ya


#3

Yes.

10 minutes of research would have given you the answer to your question.


#4

Does the Pope shit in the woods?


#5

I love checking this forum occasionally and looking for the threads that have the same questions that have been answered numerous times.

The comments always make me giggle.


#6

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
I just started taking tren ace last week (37.5mg ed) and have noticed a drastic decrease in my endurance. Walking up three flights of stairs have become a chore. Is this a common tren side?[/quote]

That happened to me, toO!

You know what else? Sometimes, when I take steroids, my muscles actually get bigger. No shit!


#7

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Yes.

10 minutes of research would have given you the answer to your question. [/quote]

Sorry bro, was a little busy.


#8

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Mike823 wrote:
I just started taking tren ace last week (37.5mg ed) and have noticed a drastic decrease in my endurance. Walking up three flights of stairs have become a chore. Is this a common tren side?

That happened to me, toO!

You know what else? Sometimes, when I take steroids, my muscles actually get bigger. No shit![/quote]

Really? I usually have to lift weights as well.


#9

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Does the Pope shit in the woods?[/quote]

next to the bear or does he wait till the bears done?


#10

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Does the Pope shit in the woods?

next to the bear or does he wait till the bears done?
[/quote]

He blesses the bear and the woods by laying his holy shit. Simple as pie! So by default you always say yes to this answer.


#11

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Does the Pope shit in the woods?

next to the bear or does he wait till the bears done?

He blesses the bear and the woods by laying his holy shit. Simple as pie! So by default you always say yes to this answer. [/quote]

I know guys, my bad.