T Nation

Reduced Endurance while on Tren Ace?

I just started taking tren ace last week (37.5mg ed) and have noticed a drastic decrease in my endurance. Walking up three flights of stairs have become a chore. Is this a common tren side?

Ya

Yes.

10 minutes of research would have given you the answer to your question.

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

I love checking this forum occasionally and looking for the threads that have the same questions that have been answered numerous times.

The comments always make me giggle.

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
I just started taking tren ace last week (37.5mg ed) and have noticed a drastic decrease in my endurance. Walking up three flights of stairs have become a chore. Is this a common tren side?[/quote]

That happened to me, toO!

You know what else? Sometimes, when I take steroids, my muscles actually get bigger. No shit!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Yes.

10 minutes of research would have given you the answer to your question. [/quote]

Sorry bro, was a little busy.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Mike823 wrote:
I just started taking tren ace last week (37.5mg ed) and have noticed a drastic decrease in my endurance. Walking up three flights of stairs have become a chore. Is this a common tren side?

That happened to me, toO!

You know what else? Sometimes, when I take steroids, my muscles actually get bigger. No shit![/quote]

Really? I usually have to lift weights as well.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Does the Pope shit in the woods?[/quote]

next to the bear or does he wait till the bears done?

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

[/quote]

He blesses the bear and the woods by laying his holy shit. Simple as pie! So by default you always say yes to this answer.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:

He blesses the bear and the woods by laying his holy shit. Simple as pie! So by default you always say yes to this answer. [/quote]

I know guys, my bad.