Reduced Dose - New Lab Results

@physioLojik I reduced my TRT dose down to 250/week (pin 2x/week) and stopped all Adex about a month ago.

Got retested last week:

Testosterone, Total 852.4ng/dL Range 264.0 - 916
Free Testosterone (Direct) 28.9 pg/mL. Range 7.2 - 24.0
Estradiol Roche ECLIA methodology 66.9 pg/mL. Range 7.6 - 42.6
SHBG,Serum 14.1 nmol/L. Range 19.3 - 76.4

I know my E2 is high but I have no issues that I’m aware of. I have great erections, no emotional issues, strength is good. My question is: should I try to reduce my E2 or leave it? What about Nolvadex? I have Adex on hand and Letrozole too.

If I remember your discussion, you said high E2 in the presence of high Test was ok, but not high E2 combined with low Test.

Based on my low SHBG, is pinning more than 2x a week needed?

Appreciate your thoughts.

2 Likes

I think you’re good to go man. I wouldn’t touch anything at all. Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you brother! Appreciate the fast reply.

You got it man! You’re a perfect example about how feelings matter way more than transient numbers.

2 Likes

Even if you started having some minor issues, you could do a small drop in your dose and see if it has an effect.

But like physio said, you feel good, don’t fuck with it! Glad your zeroed man.

Holy crap! You have me rethinking my protocol, now.

I also have a low SHBG of 16 and higher than normal range Estradiol (non-sensitive)
192 pmol/L H 40-160

and now do EOD 20mg of test cyp 100mg. I just might go your way if not happy with results, not feeling any high E issues at all. Thank you!

1 Like

absolutely man. Youre going to hear people chime in all about low shbg blah blah blah and e levels. Yet you FEEL great. So fuck everyone’s opinion man! I’m so happy you feel good

3 Likes

Also what we call majoring in the minors lol. If people would stop worrying about using AI and fix their damn livers for instance lol

Thanks! I was scared initially because I’ve had gyno issues before but I was taking a shit load of T.

For the record, I’m 53. Been on pretty much every TRT protocol there is except for androgel (bio identical, pellets, monthly shots) for over 10 years

1 Like

For the record I think you’re awesome. You have insightful posts and thoughtful questions. @studhammer

Gee physio, I think ur cute too :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Blahaha thanks man. Day made. I’ll be sure and tell my wife she has competition hahaha.

Wow. Ur case goes against the preachers that say low shbg need to pin more and use less than 100 mg a week. Wow.

Everyone IS different.

I’ve ALWAYS been a “more is better” kind of guy. It was super hard cutting my dose but the truth is I do feel better. Frankly I was shocked at the quality of my erections. I mean they were good before on a ton of test but I was crashing my E2 and I think that affected them.

Haha indeed. I have “low” shbg (which is impossible to know since it fluctuates daily) and I use 300 mg / week cruise / TRT weekly in one shot.

@physioLojik
How do you control e2 during cruise?
And typical cruise duration for a starter?
I was always thinking about doing a cruise but now I think am dialed in so am wary.

Btw I would only cruise at no more than 200 mg a week.
My goal would be getting rid of my belly fat.

I do cardio at home, sit-ups, pull ups (with the door way bar thing) , some dumbbells.

You should just stay where you are man if you’re feeling good. I blast and cruise because I compete. If you don’t want to compete it really isn’t worth it. But since you asked :slight_smile: I cruise for 10 weeks around 300 mg t (I use tamoxifen 20 mg year round) and blast for 16 weeks somewhere around 500 mg t and 600 mg eq with 400 mg tren. Currently I’m blasting at 500 mg t and 300 mg deca and I’m strong as hell. Check out my cycle log in pharmacy. I just crossed 260 with abs haha. I don’t use arimidex EVER.

@anon10230041

1 Like

@physioLojik

I’ve read that there are issues with nolvadex affecting vision during prolonged use. Any thoughts on that? Any contradictory info you’re aware of?

I’ve never experienced it nor has anyone else I know or write for. :wink: