Redness 3 Inches Below Delt Injection

1st cycle when will it go away

Kinda weird right? I’ve felt it too. I’m probably wrong, but sometimes the oil seems to work it’s way down from the injection site on me. How often are you pinning there? How many CC’s are you using in that one injection? Sometimes it seems to depend on the gear too. Stealth Injectables always seemed to hurt no matter what the dose.

Only did 1/2 cc 400 test enanthate
First time in delt how long did your take for redness and knot go away

That kind of explains it. I don’t mean to sound condescending here when I explain it real simply as you probably already know it. Anyways, usually when you have a testosterone preparation it involves oil, the powder, and also the alcohol as a solvent. That’s in every bit of it. Most preparations fit about 200-300mgs per ml depending on the amount of alcohol they use. The more testosterone that they try to fit in each milliliter, the more alcohol they need to use. So as you can surmise, 400mg per ml requires more benzyl alcohol. That’s why it hurts. Ever throw alcohol on a cut that’s fresh? Hurts like hell. Here you’re injecting it into your muscle. I had the exact same problem with test 400. It should be gone in a few days to a week. It used to hurt so much. One half ml or a whole ml would make wherever I injected incredibly swollen and painful. Give it a few days. If you get a fever or feel sick, see the ER. They can’t turn you in, and if they give you a speech, fuck 'em. Best of luck bro.

Sounds like PIP to me, and I know my current test E 400 aches a lot too, feels like I got slugged at the injection site.
But I am going to mention that you should watch out for something much more serious…and since you said you have a red spot several inches away from the injection site…watch it very closely.

Many years ago, I got a staph infection in a small cut in the crease of my toe from athletes foot. The injection didn’t show itself at the cut though, the infection actually presented as a big red spot on the inside of my thigh. To make a long story short, this little cut in the crease of my toe allowed me to get an infection which became cellulitis, a subcutaneous infection under the skin.
Now the problem with these types of infections is that they can spread to the blood very easily.
Blood poisoning is serious, life or death business, and very quickly. SO, IF YOU SEE ANYTHING AT ALL THAT LOOKS LIKE A DARKENING OR SPIDERING IN THE VEINS SURROUNDING THE RED SPOT, GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY, BECAUSE YOU SERIOUSLY MAY NOT HAVE LONG TO GET HELP BEFORE YOU BECOME SEPTIC AND DIE. And as mentioned above, if you have a fever, same thing, go to the ER.

Hopefully this is just PIP, but the fact that you have a red spot several inches from the site causes concern, so watch that shit closely. In the meantime, make sure you understand exactly what you eed to be doing to keep a sterile environment during injection times, and use the right needle length. Too short of a needle and the oil won’t get into the muscle, which leads to large knots/bumps under the skin, and also allows the oil to move around under the skin. Far better to get it into the muscle. Not necessary, but far better.

This is a great point. Just because it will likely be nothing does NOT mean to ignore it. In an odd coincidence I once went septic. We have no idea where the infection came from, but I spent 3 and a half weeks in the hospital, losing every muscle I had. Much of this was in an induced coma on a ventilator. I went from 215 to less than 150lbs (the minimum the bed could weigh you at) in that time…