Red Stripe Commercial

Have you all seen the new Red Stripe commercial? It’s very funny. They have this bodybuilder doing bench presses and at first all you see is an upper body shot…the guy’s big. Then, they cut to a full-body shot and the guy’s got the legs of a 12-year-old…it’s freakin’ great!

Maybe someone can find it on YouTube…my home computer is too slow to find that stuff.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
Have you all seen the new Red Stripe commercial? It’s very funny. They have this bodybuilder doing bench presses and at first all you see is an upper body shot…the guy’s big. Then, they cut to a full-body shot and the guy’s got the legs of a 12-year-old…it’s freakin’ great!

Maybe someone can find it on YouTube…my home computer is too slow to find that stuff.[/quote]

Hey they had a commercial like that in Japan last year. It was a consumer loan company, this skinny guy starts to work out really hard and by the end of the commercial he is huge, though only his upperbody and his lower body is tiny. The point of the commercial was to watch your “balance”.

Boo creepy foot doctor. HOORAY BEER!

that reminds me of a sci-fi commerical i saw the other day. these 2 little dudes were in the gym curling or something (cant remember exactly) and there was some huge dude benching and snickering at them cuz they were so pathetic to him. He then gets up and flexes at them… and randomly he deflates and loses all his muscle and just has lose skin. He says, “Hey where did all my muscle go?” in his newly acquired Ronnie Coleman voice. The 2 guys are like… thats enough of weight lifting. Kinda funny… guess you had to see it.