RED SOX

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONLY ONES!!!

WORLD SERIES BITCHES!!!

Great, now Methuselah, I mean Kurt Schilling can have another freakin ring.

God, you know ESPN will be blowing Red Sox cock now for the next week and a half. :rolleyes:

Fucking Cleveland!

God dammit.

-dizzle

2 things really turned the game for the Sox - the bad call on Manny’s throwing Lofton out, and then the 3rd base coach’s holding Lofton up on 3rd prior to the double play. Either of those changes and could have been a whole different game.

That said, with a series like this you don’t win without some luck. I’m looking forward to the World Series – the best record against the Cinderella team. Good drama.

You’re from Jersey and are a sox fan? Fuck you.

I want to red sox to win and will be rooting for them, yet the rockies are looking unstoppable so …=[

Rox win.

Not again.

The red sox won because they were the better team.

Its not luck. The Indians were a great opponent; but we won. We came from behind

Don’t toss it out on luck. We are a great team; that’s how we did what we did.

The Rockies are in for one hell of a series!

oh; yes im living in new york…but i’m FROM plymouth MA. REPRESENT!!!

[quote]B rocK wrote:
The red sox won because they were the better team.

Its not luck. The Indians were a great opponent; but we won. We came from behind

Don’t toss it out on luck. We are a great team; that’s how we did what we did.

The Rockies are in for one hell of a series![/quote]

You are from New York right?

You know it’s a big night for the Sox when you walk through Kenmore Square and charter buses filled with auxiliary police officers shipped in from neighboring towns and cities make the already crowded Landsdowne Street look like a riot scene. Damn. The sidewalks were too crowded to walk on, so people used the street as the “backup sidewalk.”

hahaa

wicked awesome; i love boston fans.

and no im NOT from ny. lol. MA ALL THE WAY!!!

100% masshole.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
100% masshole.[/quote]

100% correct.

Young Sox fans today are going to be confused when their parents tell them stories of the old Red Sox. The almost-but-not-quite-winners and the heart-breaking losses and the Buckners and the “Yankees are my Daddy” Sox. They’ll just remember these new and improved Red Sox that can comeback from anything.

It’s gonna be a good series. Rockies got red hot at the right time, but now they have had several days rest, so lets see if the momentum is still in their favor. The Red Sox, on paper, are the better team, but either way, should make for a good series.

[quote]Jerkwad wrote:
You know it’s a big night for the Sox when you walk through Kenmore Square and charter buses filled with auxiliary police officers shipped in from neighboring towns and cities make the already crowded Landsdowne Street look like a riot scene. Damn. The sidewalks were too crowded to walk on, so people used the street as the “backup sidewalk.”[/quote]

Omg I wanted to fun over so many people over that night because there was a metal show by Massart, and it took forever to get through Fenway.

It has been a very down day for me. Congrats to the Sox fans. The better team won, what more can I say? I am lamenting the breaks that went the other way last night - shoulda, coulda, woulda. The Indians had the breaks going for them games 2-4. The Sox made the most of the breaks that went their way in games 5-7, which is what good teams do. Every year, the playoffs are the same way like that. That’s baseball.

Now I can get back to my regular sleep habits.

DB

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Young Sox fans today are going to be confused when their parents tell them stories of the old Red Sox. The almost-but-not-quite-winners and the heart-breaking losses and the Buckners and the “Yankees are my Daddy” Sox. They’ll just remember these new and improved Red Sox that can comeback from anything.[/quote]

Haha. Let me tell you, I’ll take these years over anything else, over those hapless generations who died before they won the damn thing.

That picture is something we’ll never have to see again.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

Now I can get back to my regular sleep habits.

DB[/quote]

You’re telling me.

My exgirlfriend walked into a bar where I was intently watching the Sox game, and just looked at me and smiled, saying, “So, how’s that ulcer? Kick in yet?”

I can’t take this shit sometimes.