RED SOX

[quote]K O N G wrote:
At least you’re from New york and a valid fan. Last night sucked for the real Yankee fan. We have a lot of bandwagoners here that need a life.[/quote]

It did, big time. As did the sox vs sox series for you guys. But I have to say it was a hell of a season between the yanks and sox. Great baseball.

[quote]swivel wrote:
j23t wrote:
I also stated that I respect long time sox fans…not these new bastards because as soon as something goes wrong, such as losing, they start talking smack about their team, even against the guys that carried the team. Its sickening.

what’s gonna sicken you chief is if you spanks aren’t talking some serious frickn smack about mr. clutch gayrod’s stellar mvp performance aginst laa and how the frick you’re gonna dump his llgqa (lamelatingqass) so jeter can get himself another penis ring. the curse of puffy mcblowlips lives ! have a nice next six years :slight_smile: ![/quote]

l

[quote]swivel wrote:
j23t wrote:
I also stated that I respect long time sox fans…not these new bastards because as soon as something goes wrong, such as losing, they start talking smack about their team, even against the guys that carried the team. Its sickening.

what’s gonna sicken you chief is if you spanks aren’t talking some serious frickn smack about mr. clutch gayrod’s stellar mvp performance aginst laa and how the frick you’re gonna dump his llgqa (lamelatingqass) so jeter can get himself another penis ring. the curse of puffy mcblowlips lives ! have a nice next six years :slight_smile: ![/quote]

like i said before the yankees didnt lose because of some imaginary fucking “curse” that their fans had to make up to make themselves feel better like boston fans…they lost because of no clutch hitting and shaky defense AKA got outplayed…Leave the curse talk for the fags in beantown…PS what the fuck is up with your posts dude? are u fucking gay yourself???

[quote]j23t wrote:
K O N G wrote:
At least you’re from New york and a valid fan. Last night sucked for the real Yankee fan. We have a lot of bandwagoners here that need a life.

It did, big time. As did the sox vs sox series for you guys. But I have to say it was a hell of a season between the yanks and sox. Great baseball.

[/quote]

No I’m actually glad the White Sox moved on. I’m from Michigan. Tigers fan all the way. Far from being contenders though…

As I watched A-Rod hit into a double play last night, I thought to myself - “That guy is Puffy McBlowlips”

[quote]rainjack wrote:
As I watched A-Rod hit into a double play last night, I thought to myself - “That guy is Puffy McBlowlips”[/quote]

: )

After Gay-Rod I mean A-Rod grounded into the DP, I thought for sure that he was going to cry on the way back to the dugout. He just had the about to cry look. I actually gained an ounce of respect from him seeing that he didn’t cry…unlike Kobe loosing to the Spurs, destroying a chance of a 4peat, 3 years back. I still love ya Kobe…GO LAKERS!!

Kir Dog

[quote]Kir Dog wrote:
After Gay-Rod I mean A-Rod grounded into the DP, I thought for sure that he was going to cry on the way back to the dugout. He just had the about to cry look. I actually gained an ounce of respect from him seeing that he didn’t cry…unlike Kobe loosing to the Spurs, destroying a chance of a 4peat, 3 years back. I still love ya Kobe…GO LAKERS!!

Kir Dog[/quote]

no…youre confusing him with schilling who cried(for real) not once, but twice last season after he got knocked out by the yankees…PS kobes a douchebag

Whatever. I hear enough of this shit everyday anyway. Next year though. I’ve said it enough times before anyway.

Either way, the Red Sox won last year, so i can’t expect them to win every year. Of course, that genius comment about the lack of queers in Yankeeland didn’t make sense to me, but whatever. Say all you want, at least my team isn’t full of 20 million dollar boys who go 2 for 18 in the Alds, or who hit .220 in the series. Fuck Gayrod. I respect many of the Yanks, but he’s not one of them.

Of course, God forbid a Yank-off fan actually say he respect the Red Sox. That would be a sign of…apocalypse?

[quote]mmg_4 wrote:
Kir Dog wrote:

Kir Dog

no…youre confusing him with schilling who cried(for real) not once, but twice last season after he got knocked out by the yankees…PS kobes a douchebag[/quote]

Oh, you mean last season, where Schilling got another ring by blowing the Yankees away? He’s a legend now in Boston…which is more than I can say for old Randy.

[quote]mmg_4 wrote:
swivel wrote:

what’s gonna sicken you chief is if you spanks aren’t talking some serious frickn smack about mr. clutch gayrod’s stellar mvp performance aginst laa and how the frick you’re gonna dump his llgqa (lamelatingqass) so jeter can get himself another penis ring. the curse of puffy mcblowlips lives ! have a nice next six years :slight_smile: !

like i said before the yankees didnt lose because of some imaginary fucking “curse” that their fans had to make up to make themselves feel better like boston fans…they lost because of no clutch hitting and shaky defense AKA got outplayed…Leave the curse talk for the fags in beantown…PS what the fuck is up with your posts dude? are u fucking gay yourself???[/quote]

That post you were referring to was swivel, a boston fan, I hate boston.

[quote]K O N G wrote:
j23t wrote:
K O N G wrote:
At least you’re from New york and a valid fan. Last night sucked for the real Yankee fan. We have a lot of bandwagoners here that need a life.

No I’m actually glad the White Sox moved on. I’m from Michigan. Tigers fan all the way. Far from being contenders though…

[/quote]

tigers S&C coach use to work where I do now.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Whatever. I hear enough of this shit everyday anyway. Next year though. I’ve said it enough times before anyway.

Either way, the Red Sox won last year, so i can’t expect them to win every year. Of course, that genius comment about the lack of queers in Yankeeland didn’t make sense to me, but whatever. Say all you want, at least my team isn’t full of 20 million dollar boys who go 2 for 18 in the Alds, or who hit .220 in the series. Fuck Gayrod. I respect many of the Yanks, but he’s not one of them.

Of course, God forbid a Yank-off fan actually say he respect the Red Sox. That would be a sign of…apocalypse? [/quote]

No one gives a flying fuck what you think, the fact is your team is full of douche bags, with schilling being the queen of all of them. The reason he didn’t pitch game 3 was because he was bleeding, not from his ankle though, but from his vagina.

hahaha! news flash to all you also rans: red sox are still world champions !
btw how’s puffy’s therapy going ? teehee!

[quote]swivel wrote:
btw how’s puffy’s therapy going ? teehee! [/quote]

Give it a restwith the still world champs bit. I don’t know if I’d be puffin out my chest and hangin my hat on a mere technicality.

Though I have enjoyed the McPuffy lips thing.

A-Rod is a cancer. Great ball player, but for some reason, a cancer

yeah yeah i know it but come on bro this last year was prolly the best weed i’ll ever smoke. can ya blame a guy for scrapin’ up a few resin hits ?

[quote]swivel wrote:

swivel wrote:
Give it a restwith the still world champs bit. I don’t know if I’d be puffin out my chest and hangin my hat on a mere technicality.

yeah yeah i know it but come on bro this last year was prolly the best weed i’ll ever smoke. can ya blame a guy for scrapin’ up a few resin hits ? [/quote]

yes you can be blamed…shut the fuck up

[quote]mmg_4 wrote:
swivel wrote:

swivel wrote:

yeah yeah i know it but come on bro this last year was prolly the best weed i’ll ever smoke. can ya blame a guy for scrapin’ up a few resin hits ?

yes you can be blamed…shut the fuck up[/quote]

you frickn dumbass spankee fans started a thread called red sox so fuck you dude. all you frickn parasite maggots want is to be as close to your precious championship as you can get. in short you wish you were me cause i’m alot closer to a championship than you. i can’t wait to all you spankee lowlifes fuck off and go start hanging out on angels’ threads cause they got your precious ring. go home you frickn losers. i’d never in a million years be caught dead on a spankee thread let alone start one up hahaha!

[quote]swivel wrote:
btw how’s puffy’s therapy going ? teehee! [/quote]

Keep holding onto that, even though it is pretty sad you can’t let go of the fact that they didn’t even win the division after spending most of the season in 1st.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
swivel wrote:
btw how’s puffy’s therapy going ? teehee!

Though I have enjoyed the McPuffy lips thing.

A-Rod is a cancer. Great ball player, but for some reason, a cancer[/quote]

Its only been 2 seasons. How do you figure he is a cancer? They didn’t win for a couple of years before he got there either.