T Nation

Red Lobster?

I have to go out to eat with my parents tomorrow. They want to go to Red Lobster. I'm currently cutting so I don't want to screw myself up with a bunch of high glycemic carbs and all kinds of fats.

I'm thinking Lobster with some shrimp? Or fish maybe? Obviously fish is a great food but once it gets in the hands of the dining business you can usually count on them to ruin the nutritional value.

Am I anal? Yah. But what would you guys reccomend?

I havent been there in a long time but I use to go ther alot a few years ago. I dont know if they still have it but i always got some fish( tilapia i think) baked in a bag with herbs and wine, was delicious and is pretty healthy in my opinion. watch out for the side dishes tho, stick with some steemed vegetables or something.

just my 2 cents

I recomend that you call it a cheat meal and be happy that you just sped up your metabolism.

It's one meal.

Don't cheat again for a week and you'll be fine.

I'll second this suggestion. It's only one meal.

Maybe you could convince them to go somewhere else?

Personal note: I hate Red Lobster's food.

I wish someone would take ME to Red Lobster. Shit, get the lobster (biggest one), some shrimp, fish, fuckit, go surf and turf, so like a steak too, baked potato, and some veggies...

I'm hungry now, ass.

DD

Get the rock lobster.

We were at the beach
Everybody had matching towels
Somebody went under a dock
And there they saw a rock
It wasn't a rock
It was a rock lobster

I second this opinion... Brilliant sir, brilliant.

"You already work at red lobster!"
-"Yeah, but its part time- DICK!"

redlobster.com

Those cheese biscuits kick ass. Save me a batch will ya (that is if you aren't going to eat them)?

Order the prime rib and steamed veggies. yum...

MasterBlaster

Dammit, I just HAD to read this thread before going to bed. Now I have to dream about a big, fat steak and some grilled lobster tail. Thanks, ass...

Red Lobster's got some badass biscuits, with the cheese and butter... oh man, I think I'm getting stiff...

Haha you guys are awesome. Oh boy, I think I'll take it as a cheat. No alcohol though.

Just stay away from those damned biscuits... it sounds like a few of the guys here have been jizzing on them!

Dip the biscuits in the shrimp scampi butter, and you have found a little bit of heaven on earth.

Son-of-a-bitch the V-Diet is going to suck.

ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET! ONE MEAL WILL NOT RUIN YOUR DIET!

on them?! No, just in them, much more effective. Well, better get back to work.
picks up another biscuit...

And your point is what?

ya cheat meal is probably the best suggestion. i would reccomend the all you can eat shrimp if its still on the menu.