Red Dead F**king Redemption

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I’m getting this Friday morning as soon as it comes out. Fuck all of you, you’re not getting your grubby fucking maggot hands on my copy. Its mine, not yours. Fuck off back home.

Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I’m so excited.

I’m about to slit my own throat.

Um, it came out yesterday and it’s freaking awesome.

Hell I will probably have it beat by Friday. Man that sucks when the moutain lions come out of no where and kill you and your horse.

Is there a lot of sex and nudity in this? I let my 15 year old get it…

Thanks.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Um, it came out yesterday and it’s freaking awesome.[/quote]

Yes, lucky americans. I’m in the UK so I have to wait.

And fuck everyone else who has played this before I have. If I find out where you live, I’ll toilet paper your house and tell your mum to iron my fucking shirts.

Damn you all for ignoring the Geek Shit thread.

Either way, I’m ordering it now.

I am pretty much into free roaming games exclusively at this point aside from Tekken 6.

I need something to take the place of Assassin’s Creed 2 since I’ve beat it twice now.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Damn you all for ignoring the Geek Shit thread.

[/quote]

Hey, hey - you’ve been neglecting it too…

This is what GTA was suppose to look like. This gives me more incentive to actually buy a gaming system instead of playing at my friends house.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

And fuck everyone else who has played this before I have. If I find out where you live, I’ll toilet paper your house and tell your mum to iron my fucking shirts.[/quote]

Hold on there. 1. In america toilet paper on the house is a sign of respect. 2. some of us are old enough not to live at home. 3. the game is awesome, I would probably die if I had to wait till Friday like you. how do you live with yourself.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

And fuck everyone else who has played this before I have. If I find out where you live, I’ll toilet paper your house and tell your mum to iron my fucking shirts.[/quote]

Hold on there. 1. In america toilet paper on the house is a sign of respect. 2. some of us are old enough not to live at home. 3. the game is awesome, I would probably die if I had to wait till Friday like you. how do you live with yourself. [/quote]

These are very good responses. Now, for my responses:

1. I won’t toilet paper your house anymore - I’ll shit through the letter box. The smell will cause you to relocate to your mom’s house.
  2. Then I’ll tell your mum to iron my shirts.
  3. Fuck all of you.

The more you rub it in, the stronger I become.

I will survive.

I will make it.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

Hold on there. 1. In america toilet paper on the house is a sign of respect. 2. some of us are old enough not to live at home. 3. the game is awesome, I would probably die if I had to wait till Friday like you. how do you live with yourself. [/quote]

1. I won’t toilet paper your house anymore - I’ll shit through the letter box. The smell will cause you to relocate to your mom’s house.
  3. Fuck all of you.

I will survive.

I will make it.
[/quote]

Lol alright you win. I have to do some work today. Honestly I game a lot and this game so far is up there in my opinion with Fallout 3 and Bioshock 1. Enjoy the weekend man.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

3. Fuck all of you.

I will survive.

I will make it.
[/quote]

Lol alright you win. I have to do some work today. Honestly I game a lot and this game so far is up there in my opinion with Fallout 3 and Bioshock 1. Enjoy the weekend man.[/quote]

I have put in about an hour to both of those and neither had me coming back for more.

I’m scared. I think I lost my gaming side.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

3. Fuck all of you.

I will survive.

I will make it.
[/quote]

Lol alright you win. I have to do some work today. Honestly I game a lot and this game so far is up there in my opinion with Fallout 3 and Bioshock 1. Enjoy the weekend man.[/quote]

I have put in about an hour to both of those and neither had me coming back for more.

I’m scared. I think I lost my gaming side.[/quote]

You can’t even get out of Vault 101 in an hour! Doooood! Give Fallout 3 like 4-5 good solid hours and you won’t be putting it down. All that being said, the ending was sub par. It seemed rushed, and motherfuckers, there was shit I wanted to do AFTER I beat the Enclave, so WTF is up with me “needing” to die at endgame. Pure Bullshit. Cant I send radioactive boy in my place and continue on with my bad self?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

3. Fuck all of you.

I will survive.

I will make it.
[/quote]

I’m scared. I think I lost my gaming side.[/quote]

You can’t even get out of Vault 101 in an hour! Doooood! Give Fallout 3 like 4-5 good solid hours and you won’t be putting it down. All that being said, the ending was sub par. It seemed rushed, and motherfuckers, there was shit I wanted to do AFTER I beat the Enclave, so WTF is up with me “needing” to die at endgame. Pure Bullshit. Cant I send radioactive boy in my place and continue on with my bad self?

V[/quote]

Downloadable content V you get to do all that. I was pissed I got this big radioactive mother fucker that can go turn that shit off. Not my destiny its yours, fuck you big ugly I aint dying without killing more shit and at least fucking a whore. End rant. I have played that game at least 3 times and all the downloadable content.

Wait…this thread is about what?

Comparing Red dead with Fallout.

<<>>

I never understood why people play video games. For TEN straight hours. I too have friends that do this. And I see that a lot of my T-brethren play games. But I’ve tried it on several occasions and I’m bored out of my mind after two minutes.

Even when I was a kid, my little brother spent HOURS playing the original Legend of Zelda, where Link could only move in four directions, and I would piss him off by un screwing the fuse in the fusebox and making him start over! That was FAR more entertaining than playing the actual game! Yes, I was that sadistic older brother (but he never got in a fight in his life cuz of me, too).

So WHAT IS IT about video games that you guys like? And I’m glad that this new thread started so I could ask, cuz I’m not the type of rude asshat that would contaminate the established Geek shit thread (nor would I want to invoke the “wrath of X” LOL). Just curious.

<<<ducks back behind abstract obstacle as all sorts of weapons, laser beams, madden footballs, missiles, rockets, RPGs, and “sonic punches” are aimed in my general direction>>>

PS, I still wuvs you guys!

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
<<>>

I never understood why people play video games. For TEN straight hours. I too have friends that do this. And I see that a lot of my T-brethren play games. But I’ve tried it on several occasions and I’m bored out of my mind after two minutes.

Even when I was a kid, my little brother spent HOURS playing the original Legend of Zelda, where Link could only move in four directions, and I would piss him off by un screwing the fuse in the fusebox and making him start over! That was FAR more entertaining than playing the actual game! Yes, I was that sadistic older brother (but he never got in a fight in his life cuz of me, too).

So WHAT IS IT about video games that you guys like? And I’m glad that this new thread started so I could ask, cuz I’m not the type of rude asshat that would contaminate the established Geek shit thread (nor would I want to invoke the “wrath of X” LOL). Just curious.

<<<ducks back behind abstract obstacle as all sorts of weapons, laser beams, madden footballs, missiles, rockets, RPGs, and “sonic punches” are aimed in my general direction>>>

PS, I still wuvs you guys! [/quote]

I ride a motorcycle, lift really heavy weights, and live life like an adrenalin junky. I also play video games.

At this point, if you are under the age of 40 and still think video games are strange, there is probably just something wrong with you alone.

It is a little like an old man saying, “Why do people have to use so many computers lately? I still like to write CHECKS while 50 people wait in line behind me at the grocery store”.

I got into gaming playing Tomb Raider.

I have never been into sports games or first person shooters. I like puzzles and being able to move in any direction I want…which is why when GTA San Andreas came out, they got me right back into gaming again. Before that, it had been YEARS since I really played a game seriously.

Games like Assassin’s Cred are not Zelda. They have NOTHING in common. It is an adult game with a great story line and tons of shit to do.

I think the real question is why you look down on gaming when video games at this point are as entertaining as a full scale mega-CGI movie that you get to be a part of.

Maybe you should TRY IT before HATING IT.

Oh, and that is coming from someone who rarely just sits and watches tv for long periods of time outside of movies. Some of these games have advanced to a level where “game” may be a tad bit demeaning.
Any time I can put a game in and feel like I just traveled back in time…or blew up a whole city which left me with the ability to control electricity…or run a gang and take out half the city in the process, then someone did a damned good job.

And just because I am a fan, AC2 is quite possibly one of the best free roaming games I’ve played aside from GTA-SA.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
<<>>

PS, I still wuvs you guys! [/quote]

It is hard to explain but, to me it’s like an interactive book. You are the protagonist or antagonist depending on the game your playing, and you actively live out the adventure. The characters on screen allow you to live out some sort of fantasy, the need for adventure or you can reignite your competitive nature by going against your fellow man. I loved playing tackle football as a kid, I love watching football on tv. Playing Madden gives me a chance to be every player on the field at once and the head coach as well.

So to me video games is like becoming someone else for a couple hours. A badass Spartan, a smart mouthed treasure hunter, a soldier in combat, a space marine, a Russian Immigrant roaming the streets of NY.

Any thing is possible. I think you pursuit of trim might have dulled your sense of escapism.