Red Bull Drinks

I drink the Red Bull energy drinks; manily sugar free. Are these drinks even good for us? Are they bad for us? Is there anything better for the price? How is the Biotest before workout supp?

They’re as “good for you” as any other sugar free soda. So, not really.

Why do you drink them? I admit I am pretty fond of the jagerbomb, but it seems like thats not why you drink them.

I would think that caffine pills or Spike would do the job with better results, and no bloating from carbonation.

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:

Why do you drink them? I admit I am pretty fond of the jagerbomb, but it seems like thats not why you drink them.

I would think that caffine pills or Spike would do the job with better results, and no bloating from carbonation.[/quote]

For energy & an uplift. I’m ready to try somethin’ else & somethin’ that won’t hurt my health & physique. How is Spike? I’m thinking of buying some.

How is Spike? How is Spike? How do you ask that question? If you can’t find reviews on Spike, you need more than Spike to help you out.

The main ingrediant behind Red Bull and most “energy” drinks is a high level of carbohydrates and caffeine. In addition to the caffeine listed Taurine, Guarana etc. are also sources of caffeine. They are ok (except calorie/carb wise) but they won’t do anything you can’t get from expresso. If you want a “boost” try Power Drive, it will do alot more and its better for you in the long run. It is also way cheaper than $1.99 for a skinny-ass can.

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:

For energy & an uplift. I’m ready to try somethin’ else & somethin’ that won’t hurt my health & physique. How is Spike? I’m thinking of buying some.[/quote]

Well I haven’t tried any yet personally, but plan on it soon. As with any Biotest product, if you don’t like it, you can ship it back for a refund, minus shipping costs.

I think they are best with vodka.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
The main ingrediant behind Red Bull and most “energy” drinks is a high level of carbohydrates and caffeine. In addition to the caffeine listed Taurine, Guarana etc. are also sources of caffeine. They are ok (except calorie/carb wise) but they won’t do anything you can’t get from expresso. If you want a “boost” try Power Drive, it will do alot more and its better for you in the long run. It is also way cheaper than $1.99 for a skinny-ass can. [/quote]

Taurine is an amino acid and does not contain caffeine. And this is probably where Red Bull gets its name, Latin for bull is taurinus.

LOL Jared

Me too. The only time I’ll drink that BS is when its part of a jager bomb

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:

I would think that caffine pills or Spike would do the job with better results, and no bloating from carbonation.[/quote]

Well I prefer them with vodka, but they do provide a pre-workout pick-me-up. Take one before your next workout. I don’t take any stimulants really, but a quick red bull will work in a pinch if you’re lagging.

How good/bad is Red Bull? Have you checked the nutritional facts or ingredients list? There’s your answer.

Red Bull is only acceptable when mixed with Jagermeister and horny women.

[quote]Garrett W. wrote:
Well I prefer them with vodka, but they do provide a pre-workout pick-me-up. Take one before your next workout. I don’t take any stimulants really, but a quick red bull will work in a pinch if you’re lagging.[/quote]

So does meth.

I think a Green Tea + Power Drive works much better, is better nutritionally, and you don’t get that carbonation.