Red Alert For Staged Terror Attack

From the article posted above:

"MINDFULLY, 2004 - There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA should martial law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. . . "

Staffed and even surrounded…huh? So these Fema guards (prbably Halliburton employees) guard these empty camps every day and then go home and never say a word. And nobody has seen these camps when Google has pictures of my front yard on their satellite website. Too funny.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Too funny.[/quote]

Bush is out of office, yeah, how about the people actually running the show?Bush is a puppet, the guy can’t even read and write at a high school level. Name one liberty that’s been taken away? Are you fucking kidding me? How about the Patriot Act, how about their newfound ability to do whatever they want and get everything passed because you’re all scared.

We let fear induce all these occurrences, rather than logic. There’s no use arguing with a drone, you’ll never let yourself see it. When it all becomes blatantly obvious it’ll be too late. The founding fathers must be rolling over in their graves at this bullshit.

[quote]MisterAmazing wrote:
Bush is out of office, yeah, how about the people actually running the show?Bush is a puppet, the guy can’t even read and write at a high school level. Name one liberty that’s been taken away? Are you fucking kidding me? How about the Patriot Act, how about their newfound ability to do whatever they want and get everything passed because you’re all scared.
[/quote]

How about the Patriot Act? What liberty did it take away from you?

[quote]
We let fear induce all these occurrences, rather than logic. There’s no use arguing with a drone, you’ll never let yourself see it. When it all becomes blatantly obvious it’ll be too late. The founding fathers must be rolling over in their graves at this bullshit.[/quote]

Wait. Are you accusing OTHER people of using fear?

[quote]hedo wrote:

"MINDFULLY, 2004 - There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA should martial law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. . . "

Staffed and even surrounded…huh? So these Fema guards (prbably Halliburton employees) guard these empty camps every day and then go home and never say a word. And nobody has seen these camps when Google has pictures of my front yard on their satellite website. Too funny.[/quote]

Halliburton is only involved, at this time, with the construction of facilities which are to be used “in the emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs”.

http://www.halliburton.com/default/main/halliburton/eng/news/source_files/news.jsp?newsurl=/default/main/halliburton/eng/news/source_files/press_release/2006/kbrnws_012406.html

I’m getting a little tired of you guys running down our attempts at setting up a New World Order. It isn’t easy you know. Do you know how long it took to repaint all of our vehicles after you figured out they were black? The helicopters were a bitch. Guarding those empty camps is so damn boring. I’m just a working stiff like you guys, give me a break.

The black uniforms are much harder to maintain than you would think. Even the New World Order contracts out to the lowest bidder, so the pants never fit right. We have to call all of our officer “herr” this and “herr” that. I don’t really know what it means.

Some of the job is fun. You all should see the looks on your faces when we kick in a door and drag your family off. Priceless. You know, the camps aren’t really that bad. Have you been the camps that KBR built for the Army in Bosnia? They are great, they have everything you need. As long as you comply with the guards, eat your soylent green and let us implant the microchips, you will probably be able to use the exercise equipment for a hour or two a day. I can’t make any promises though, each camp Oberstleutnant is a little different.

Look guys, just make it easy on yourselves and do what we want, we’ve already sold the planet to the aliens so there really isn’t anything to fight for.
I’ll be seeing you all soon.

LOL Brilliant.

I for one welcome our Alien overlords.

[quote]BH6 wrote:
I’ll be seeing you all soon. [/quote]

i would be the last thing you see, or don’t see for that matter. now if you’ll excuse me, i was working on my aluminum head shield. god damn alien radio waves are making my head hurt.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
This was invented by the Left to gain back power. Guys like Ted Kennedy, Byrd, Reid, are so power mad, they’d sell out this country’s best interests, to gain power. Of course, they don’t realize that, if we’re defeated, what’s left to rule? Its like scrambling for power in Nazi Germany on April 30th, 1945 then. Uh…why bother? Or, who’d want to be a Roman Senator in 475 AD?

I’ve pointed out this conundrum to the libs before, all to no effect. Guess what makes 'em libs prevents them from following the reasoning.[/quote]

This has nothing to do with Liberals. Stop trying to polarize the issue along political lines.

Here’s a challenge for you: Name one concrete policy difference between the right and left that isn’t subject to a double standard.

[quote]concrete wrote:
hedo wrote:

Staffed and even surrounded…huh? So these Fema guards (prbably Halliburton employees) guard these empty camps every day and then go home and never say a word. And nobody has seen these camps when Google has pictures of my front yard on their satellite website. Too funny.

Halliburton is only involved, at this time, with the construction of facilities which are to be used “in the emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs”.

http://www.halliburton.com/default/main/halliburton/eng/news/source_files/news.jsp?newsurl=/default/main/halliburton/eng/news/source_files/press_release/2006/kbrnws_012406.html

[/quote]

Nice towers. Where are they? I’ll google them and tell you what they really are.

Abandoned prison camp? Old East German border guard station? Shh you know they may be listening.