T Nation

Red Alert For Staged Terror Attack

Red Alert For Staged Government Terror Attack, Terror alert a trial balloon for invasion of Iran, World War III

Paul Joseph Watson
PrisonPlanet.com
August 10 2006

Today's red level terror alert in symbiosis with escalation of conflict in the Middle East is the trial balloon for a massive staged false flag terror attack, blamed on Hezbollah or Al-Qaeda, that will light the blue touch paper for World War Three.

Radio host Alex Jones, who predicted a staged attack on the World Trade Center http://prisonplanet.tv/articles/august2004/082604alexwarned.htm involving the use of Osama bin Laden as a fall guy in July 2001, has now gone on record with a second prediction that a staged government terror attack will occur before the end of October unless a gargantuan effort to prevent it is launched.

Only through a massively increased counter-propaganda effort on behalf of all truth activists can prevent an imminent cataclysmic horror show that will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park.

We have exhaustively documented that criminal elements in control of major western governments have carried out terror attacks and deliberately manufactured fake alerts for political purposes.

In 2002, then White House press secretary Ari Fleischer told the Washington Times that terror alerts were issued "as a result of all the controversy that took place last week," referring to political heat bestowed on President Bush when 9/11 prior knowledge evidence first surfaced.

From this point onwards smoking guns of government complicity in 9/11 became intrinsically linked with fake terror alerts.

In January of 2003 FBI and CIA whistleblowers told Capitol Hill Blue that the White House was scripting phony terror alerts to maintain hysteria, upkeep President Bush?s approval ratings and milk extra defense funding. The report that five Pakistani men had entered the States via Canada and were planning on carrying out a dirty bomb or biological attack was completely conjured up by the Bush administration?s black propaganda office. New York Harbor was shut down to visibly pump up the fear. One of the named suspects, Mohammed Asghar was tracked down to Pakistan by the Associated Press. He was a fat guy running a jewellers shop and had never even been to America.

World Net Daily commented,

?Other sources within the bureau and the Central Intelligence Agency said the administration is pressuring intelligence agencies to develop "something, anything" to support an array of non-specific terrorism alerts issued by the White House and the Department of Homeland Security?CHB reported that FBI and CIA sources said a recent White House memo listing the war on terrorism as a definitive political advantage and fund-raising tool is just one of many documents discussing how to best utilize the terrorist threat.?

Since those early admissions, every single major terror alert that the US, UK or Canadian government has issued has proven to be completely fraudulent and scripted.

Two months ago this website, in an article entitled 'Nexus Points Emerge For Potential Summer Attack,' predicted that, "Numerous nexus points have emerged that suggest major western governments are preparing for a summer terror attack that will come close to but not match 9/11 in scale and will provide the justification needed for an air strike on Iran before the midterm elections in early November."

Government mouthpieces in the US, UK and Israel are all hyping the inevitability of a Hezbollah nuke attack on a major western or Israeli city http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLZS_h-Y_i4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eprisonplanet%2Ecom%2Farticles%2Fjuly2006%2F270706hezbollahnuke%2Ehtm , which will provide the perfect justification for Neo-Fascist bloodsuckers to expand the war from Lebanon into Syria and Iran.

Developments today indicate that the governments of the US and the UK are engaging in a process of announcing the prevention of numerous terror plots, in order to prepare the groundwork for a real attack, under protest that they did all they could to defend the people, but that one attack slipped through.

Arrests in the US, the UK and Canada of supposed terror cells that in each case turn out to be low grade morons, victims of government entrapment, or outright fabricated evidence, are part of this conditioning process.

We have provided links to all our investigations of these staged terror alerts and more at the end of this article.

Watershed leaps in the public profile of the 9/11 truth movement directly correlate to the staging of scripted terror alerts. Each time a new national poll is released showing more people questioning the official story of 9/11, a terror alert or a high profile terror arrest is announced. Last time around it was the arrest of Al-Zarqawi - now it's a re-hash of Operation Bojinka - a plot masterminded by admitted US government agent Ramzi Youssef.

The ramifications for the freedoms of all westerners and the very lives of thousands of Iranians and Syrians, as well as US troops, are too grave to even contemplate.

We must be more vigilant that ever before in an more vocal in our efforts to educate the world about who benefits from terror and where the weight of evidence points towards.

i dont know about a staged attack, but coupled with the war in Lebanon against Iran supported Hezbollah and the the recent terror plot in the UK, The bush administration will try to connect these things to justify an invasion of Iran. I was watching the news and I saw a former aide to a former Israeli PM contesting that Iran was involved in the terror plot in the UK, All these events are pretty coincedental, but i wouldnt jump to any conclusions.

oh come on guys, no insults...

This is interesting. Draw your own conclusions from it but from what I saw here these seem to be very dangerous times.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4757274759497686216&q=terror+storm

jlesk68: You do realize that people like you give the United States and Israel no winning option.

If we attack Iraq without weapons of mass destruction, the attack was for oil and an act of imperialism.

If we attack Afghanistan/Iraq after suffering a major terrorist attack that was the product of state-sponsored terrorism you claim that the government manufactured the terrorism to attack.

What you've done is essentially create a lose-lose situation. In your view, a terrorist would have to come to your house, rape your mother, and shoot George W. in the head right before your eyes before you'd believe it wasn't manufactured.

However, you fail to recognize or explain any possible motive for not only leading a country to war (and accepting all the of the loss of political capital that it causes) but also killing thousands of Americans to provide an excuse to do it.

Remember that this is America. In two more years, George Bush will be out of the White House. He'll have a really nice presidential library some where in Texas where you can learn all about his younger years and perhaps buy a souvenir shot glass in the adjoining gift shop. Unlike, say Saddam Hussein, Bush is not going to perpetually rule this country from any one of 17 palaces scattered throughout the nation, each one containing a 30 foot high painting of his visage on the wall in the main foyer.

In light of the above, what possible point would there be to a manufactured WWIII besides nebluous concepts like "world domination"? Moreover, if people who are running the United States are really so eager to control the world, why would they need an excuse? An entity so bloodthirsty needs no excuse; they'd simply kill outright and kill any who dare to question it. See, e.g., Stalin's Russia.

Aside from asking you to take off the Superman avatar (you are indeed something less than a "super" man), I would request that you promptly get the hell out of this country. You obviously aren't doing any good to the people who believe that the current presidential administration is doing a fine job of conducting foreign policy. You also are not doing any favors to those who have a legitimate dissent from the current administration, as your baffonery only undermines the integrity of any valid points the dissenters might make.

First of all, this and the rest of your post was excellent.

Secondly, all the loony tunes stuff invented was for the very purpose you describe. Make it impossible for the United States to win. If we smash the terrorists, it was all a setup. If we don't smash them, we get a terror strike. This was invented by the Left to gain back power. Guys like Ted Kennedy, Byrd, Reid, are so power mad, they'd sell out this country's best interests, to gain power. Of course, they don't realize that, if we're defeated, what's left to rule? Its like scrambling for power in Nazi Germany on April 30th, 1945 then. Uh...why bother? Or, who'd want to be a Roman Senator in 475 AD?

I've pointed out this conundrum to the libs before, all to no effect. Guess what makes 'em libs prevents them from following the reasoning.

Headhunter

Look at this picture of eic I found.

But LIRL, yes anyone who doesn't agree and follow the war party line must leave the country!

So the best you can do is to tell me to change my avatar and to get out of my country, lol, you're a sad follower...

you think i'm a liberal democrat?!?!...lol, I agree with you that the Kennedy's and other are out to get power and to socialize this country, the problem is that the Right & the Left are appendages of the same monster.

and by the way, your avatar says "the rulebook", can you explain?...

This isn't about a liberal attempt at gaining power, it's about what's been happening to your freedom, it's about letting fear control the masses. It's ignorant to bring up any party or political agenda, it's more of a new world order, a totalitarian state that is being slowly constructed before your eyes without you seeing it.

It's amazing to compare Hitler's methodology of control and brainwashing in Mein Kampf, then compare it to what's happened in our very own country and realize how it correlates perfectly, except the Jews are substituted with terrorists.

Yes, our nation must defend us against those who attack us, but is it truly essential to slowly but surely eradicate our liberties and freedoms upon which this country was founded? This is what is making the world a scary place, not the threats of terrorism and war, rather a state of fear and control. People in Nazi Germany were most likely saying the same things, they never saw it coming either...

I'm glad that you figured it out. If only you could tell as many people about your observations as possible, we might all stand a chance of averting that same disaster that befell Germany. You would totally be a hero, and we'd be all like: "Awesome".

It is - except that Herr Bush won't be in office in 2008. That, and there are no concentration camps. That, and there has been no attempt to raze mosques built in the US. That, and there is no policy to eradicate Muslims from the face of the earth. That, and there this is plenty of healthy dissent that goes unpunished by the state.

Other than those, you're right - the Third Reich and the Bush Administration are correlated perfectly.

You are showing your ignorance, and your name really is letting us all down, Mr. Amazing.

Name one liberty that has been taken away from you.

You can't send money to Bin Laden anymore, and you can't plot to blow up the White House on international phone calls with your terrorist pals.

Egad, Doogie! The Constitution has been shredded!

I feared there would be a day and age when I couldn't collude with international terrorists on my cell phone to commit acts of war and murder against my government and people whenever I wanted, without repercussion. Damn the police state.

thunderbolt, this is truly an excellent post. I am no fan of the Bush Administration, but comparing them to the Nazis is foolish in the same way Michael Moore tends to be foolish -- that is, by making ridiculous, demonstrably-false, easily-refuted statements about them, these conspiracy nuts let the Bushies off the hook for all the things they actually have done wrong and all the ways they've mishandled the response to 9/11. They've hurt us NOT through some evil conspiracy but through hubris and ignorance and short-sightedness and an unwillingness to take a nuanced view of the world.

Also, one thing I've always wanted to ask the 9/11 conspiracy people is a question Richard Clarke has posed and which I've never heard satisfactorily answered: how can the Bush Adminsistration be on the one hand so bumbling and so prone to damaging leaks of information and yet on the other hand able to engineer a perfect conspiracy about which there has as yet been no credible whistle-blower?

O'rly?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=ROL20060820&articleId=3010

FEMA's plan 84 for Martial law, with Camps.

Fear much?

A conspiracy classic. REX 84! Someone really did thier homework on this one. This particular conspiracy has been around since about 1987. It contends FEMA will put us all in concentration camps. The varient I read back in 1992 in a book called "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper, claimed that National Guard units from Ohio are designated to man these camps. Of course, no locations are given for any of the camps execept for the one in Fairbanks Alaska.
This all came from the emergency powers given to FEMA back in the 80's when it was the lead federal agency for managing the aftermath of a nuclear attack. FEMA was tasked with ensuring the continuity of the government and handling the massive amount of wounded that would be left after a Russian nuclear attack.
Last time I hear about REX 84, the President was going to declare Martial Law, put us all in concentration camps, and implant us with microchips. It is, of course, all part of the conspiracy to conceal the existance of the underground alien bases in New Mexico.
Good work on this one, it is a conspiracy classic.

I'm glad I work for the military, I get to round all of you up and put you into the camps. See you soon!

Anyone else find it interesting that the conspiracy kooks seem to go for every available conspiracy theory, not just some of them?