Recreational Drugs and Juice

Just wondering how many of take rec’s during your cycle (alcohol, weed, coke, e, speed, GHB, etc). And what the dangers are.

I have always partied hard, but I am starting to shut it down now that I am getting a little older.

It is pretty rare that I do chemicals anymore but I still enjoy drinking and smoking weed. I have found on cycle that my hangovers seem worse. A night of hard drinking and I wake up feeling brutal and can’t seem to drink enough water.

I had one buddy that was doing a ton of coke on drol and ended up needing to go to the hospital because he was pissing blood and turned yellow.

It is obvious that oral steroids do not mix well with other things that are hard on your liver but what about injectables?

Your thoughts?

Why would you spend all that cash on a good cycle then go fuck it up by turning your blood flammable? Not to mention your poor liver if you’re running orals on the cycle.

Mixing things like speed or coke that raise your BP along with AAS that can raise your PB=not so much of a good idea unless your trying to do an internal pressure test or want to see what a brain aneurysm feels like.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
Just wondering how many of take rec’s during your cycle (alcohol, weed, coke, e, speed, GHB, etc). And what the dangers are.

I have always partied hard, but I am starting to shut it down now that I am getting a little older.

It is pretty rare that I do chemicals anymore but I still enjoy drinking and smoking weed. I have found on cycle that my hangovers seem worse. A night of hard drinking and I wake up feeling brutal and can’t seem to drink enough water.

I had one buddy that was doing a ton of coke on drol and ended up needing to go to the hospital because he was pissing blood and turned yellow.

It is obvious that oral steroids do not mix well with other things that are hard on your liver but what about injectables?

Your thoughts?[/quote]

F’n up the liver, bro! I drink myself, and when i was younger, i was the same! We feel invincible when we are n our 20’s, in our 30’s i think we get a LITTLE smarter, hopefully by 40 i’ll have it figured out. I always looked at Mickey Mantle, hell, there should be some livers lying around by the time i need one. But my ex’s mom needs a new liver and can’t find a match or doner, so…

Every thing is toxic to the liver, its like the oil filter on a car, if it’s dirty, the shit ain’t gonna run right! Oh, and thats jaundice ur friend had. Thats his body’s way of saying,“WTF MAN!”

I’ve never used recreational drugs. I will drink red wine sometimes with a meal, if I go out to the club I usually order one vodka and orange juice and then drink orange juice the rest of the night so people dont flip me shit for not drinking with them haha.

I’m not against smoking weed as both my parents still do and I grew up around it but it’s just not something I do. I’m already on EQ, I can’t imagine what smoking weed would do on top of that, I would be eating like 9000 calories a day!

Since I was a youth I smoke weed now
I’m that mutha fucka that cha read about
Takin a life or two
That’s what the hell I do
You don’t like how I’m livin
Well FUCK YOU!

As for drinking I would have to say over the past year or so I would average about 1 night every other month. I dont’ drink at all anymore if I’m using orals.

Althought back in my younger and single years I did occassionaly and never got carried away so no horrible stories of pissing blood ect. But like the rest of us I’ve had a few people I know end up hurting themselves or even dying. Case in point a few years back a kid I “kinda knew” had a serious coke and xanax problem plus he liked to drink his face of now and then, plus he was using a decent amount of juice. Well he’s not around anymore. IMO it was probably the coke and massive amount of xanax he took that night but aas where factoted in there.

Overall I’m actually on a very similar boat as bushido. If I am out drinking it’s vodka and water with a chaser of water and eventually JUST WATER. SHit I even might take a Chaser if I planned ahead.

I don’t chase ass anymore and imo unless you’re an alcoholic or drug addict then all that shit is pretty much useless for someone interested in building a bigger stronger body.

My partying has definitely held back my development, of that there is no question. it has also taken away from my work but i have a great social life which I am happy with.

My problem is that all my friends drink and or do drugs so it’s hard not to without being ‘the sober guy’. Most of my friends have toned it down a lot, some because they ended up in rehab. some because they ended up in the hospital. some because they are getting old and have more responsibility.

I have contemplated cutting my intake down to little or nothing but I am not sure I could do it unless I became a hermit.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
My partying has definitely held back my development, of that there is no question. it has also taken away from my work but i have a great social life which I am happy with.

My problem is that all my friends drink and or do drugs so it’s hard not to without being ‘the sober guy’. Most of my friends have toned it down a lot, some because they ended up in rehab. some because they ended up in the hospital. some because they are getting old and have more responsibility.

I have contemplated cutting my intake down to little or nothing but I am not sure I could do it unless I became a hermit.[/quote]

I think a lot of it has to do with your experience level too. You guys that are more experienced know what your bodies can handle and have been doing it for a while. I’m trying to do everything perfectly down to the last degree because I still don’t yet understand what different situations will trigger different effects with my AAS use. I think once you get in your comfort zone its easier to get complacent.

I have tons of friends who smoke weed several times a day and they live with their parents and are 25 years old. I don’t put myself in the same category though because I’m trying to win. It’s all give and take, sacrafices, and what you’re willing to forego.

Wideguy: If you don’t already have it, get Cube’s “Laugh Now, Cry Later.”

ok, so I just checked my BP and it is 172/68…I have been convinced that recs are not a good idea on cycle. I drank, smoked, and did a single line of coke last night and my systolic is up 20 points.

if that is the result I guess I can’t do it. as of today I am taking a vow of sobriety until the BP is down.

I take small amounts of speed almost daily, smoke koli daily, and drink sparingly (say 8-10 beers per week). If my AAS program is making my blood pressure high, I will usually pass on the smoke and the rocket fuel. While I doubt I have ever really pushed the envelope there, it is quite simply not a fun feeling. I would normally do coke on occasion. However, I am loath to do this on AAS. While I know amphetamines are a relatively safe drug (if it weren’t, I’d have killed myself back in the day) and pot is the safest buzz known to man, cocaine is a unique substance that can be surprisingly toxic given the right circumstances. So, I’ll pass on the perico for now.

I used to have a speed thang going, and went through a 6-month weed smokin’ phase many years ago. I tried half a line of coke early last year but didn’t feel anything.

Reagrding e, tried one around October last year but it mustn’t have been very good quality or dose, or maybe not even MDMA at all, because after 2 hours of waiting for it to kick in, all I got was some sweaty palms and anxiety. Then some paranoia, so I went for a walk on the beach…and finally after about 3 hours, experienced a bit more openness and empathy towards people. It wasn’t really a ‘roll’ as most first time e users describe. Maybe my serotonin levels have been so low (ie depression) that even MDMA was unable to cause euphoria. However, other friends who took the same pills also felt minimal effect. So it must’ve been underdosed or some other chemical.

I don’t know what kind of chemical interaction could occur with rec drugs and steroids. I think injectables might not be too bad to mix, however the toxic orals such as Anadrol might not be good to mix with rec drugs.

Taking speed while on AAS would definitely be counterproductive, as in my experience it is a body-wasting, catabolic drug that suppresses appetite (making it hard to get in calories) and causes weight loss.

I’d be wary of taking anything that raises BP while on cycle, that’d be the main concern. As well as anything catabolic or suppressive to appetite.

Personally I’d avoid taking any drugs while on cycle.

However I’ve recently been on small doses of Xanax right now for anxiety (500mcg ed), and that seems to have also lowered my BP to 127/72. Sometimes if I really need to sleep (eg for work the next day), or have insomnia, I’ll take a Xanax. Sleep is essential to recovery and lowering BP.

I used to party a lot back in the day, and still like to get out and have a good time. I haven’t touched an illegal drug in 7 years but I still drink more than most people, and getinto my share of situations. Lets just say I know where you are coming from not wanting to be the sober guy.

That being said, why do you start a cycle not intending to give it your all? There is no point in doing all the research, and the work, and the expense and dedication to not do it correctly? Trust me, lay off the partying until after PCT, get and keep your gains, then party happier because you accomplished something.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Takin a life or two
Well FUCK YOU!

[/quote]
Since I was a youth I smoke weed out

is the quote. Strait Outta Compton, friggin awesome album.

Damit, I am not juicing, but man I friggin drink too much. It seems I am susceptible to alcoholism.

Need to quit the drinking cause I drink too dam much.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
WideGuy wrote:
Takin a life or two
Well FUCK YOU!

Since I was a youth I smoke weed out

is the quote. Strait Outta Compton, friggin awesome album.

Damit, I am not juicing, but man I friggin drink too much. It seems I am susceptible to alcoholism.

Need to quit the drinking cause I drink too dam much.

[/quote]

If I drink nowadays I feel like dogshit and I can really feel the havoc it plays on my testosterone production. I used to be able to shake it off when I was younger, now I can’t train the next day and I just want to die. Even with only like 6 or 7 drinks.

What about this quote:
Wait… for some people to leave. I got another trick up my sleeve. Crept with pep to the back of the house- looked in… all the lights are out.
??

An ex-Hells Angel that I knew at the gym once told me that he actually partied less when he was on gear. He said that going to the gym and juicing up was a better high than anything else he did. He liked the fact that he was getting bigger and stronger and not waking up every morning feeling like shit.

He told me I was not getting the full effect from the gear by doing other recs that were counterproductive. After learning that lesson the hard way more than once, I now have to agree with him. Gear is the only hardcore drug that actually can make u healthier and more confident at the same time.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
If I drink nowadays I feel like dogshit and I can really feel the havoc it plays on my testosterone production. I used to be able to shake it off when I was younger, now I can’t train the next day and I just want to die. Even with only like 6 or 7 drinks.
[/quote]

i got to this point in university, that’s when i stopped drinking like a fish. i started smoking weed before i went out instead. nowdays its a mix of 2 caffeine free Spike and a joint on the rare occasion i go out and i have a much better time.

for the record unlike most people, my appetite is dulled when i toke so i have no munchies problems.

[quote]sharetrader wrote:

That clip is too funny!

more and more I have found myself becoming less tolerant of feeling like crap after a night of partying. I feel good enough on cycle that I think I can go without for a couple months.