Recovery

At what point does it become obviously too much? Of course it depends on the individuals age, training age, etc., but how do you determine if too much is too much? Currently, I’m just waiting until my lifts start going down.

I’m currently training Westside. 4 days a week DE/ME, with other workouts consisting of full snatches, tire flips, rope climbing, grip work, and distance running. All focused on things I’m bad at, and trying to get in 1 extra workout a day. I’m trying to lose fat and don’t want to get much bigger muscularly, so I only do assistance on the muscle that needs it most.

[quote]louiek wrote:
At what point does it become obviously too much? Of course it depends on the individuals age, training age, etc., but how do you determine if too much is too much? Currently, I’m just waiting until my lifts start going down.[/quote]

If I have one bad day It might just be a bad day. If I have two bad days it might be me. If I have three bad days it’s time to change something.

Id eliminate the distance running to help accommodate lower body recovery.

If you figure that out you would be a genius. Absolute perfect progress depends on the blend of nutrients recovery intensity and training. What some people think of as too much, others think training just started. What some think is too little others feel like they haven’t ate enough. Strength and body game isn’t perfect.

Remember everything you do there’s likely somebody doing a lot more.

I guess youll know