T Nation

Recovery Question

Hi guys

So I've been reading a lot of the comments in this discussion. And have now begun to do lots of research on my own on the advised websites. I have taken a lot of information that is that you guys have written about anavar and Winstrol into consideration. However I am not necessarily looking for performance enhances as much as I am looking for a substance to allow me to put the relevant gym hours in.

There are three high-intensity classes a day that I wish to do, Wrestling, mauy thai and submission grappling. Each class high-intensity each class lasts for two hours I want to do all classes five days a week. All I am looking for is a substance that will allow me to physically achieve attendance of these classes.

Something for major recovery and endurance less such than strength speed and performance, obviously I would not mind strength speed and performance if that's what came with it but that is not my goal,my goal is serious gym hours and being able to physically put them in. Obviously I know there's not a magic Pill that is going to give me everything I want straight away.

But just wondered if you guys have any advice for me as I am very very new to such substances
Don't know if this is relevant but I am 6.3" 185lb and lean
Thanks

[quote]Triangle 1 wrote:
Hi guys

So I’ve been reading a lot of the comments in this discussion. And have now begun to do lots of research on my own on the advised websites. I have taken a lot of information that is that you guys have written about anavar and Winstrol into consideration. However I am not necessarily looking for performance enhances as much as I am looking for a substance to allow me to put the relevant gym hours in.

There are three high-intensity classes a day that I wish to do, Wrestling, mauy thai and submission grappling. Each class high-intensity each class lasts for two hours I want to do all classes five days a week. All I am looking for is a substance that will allow me to physically achieve attendance of these classes.

Something for major recovery and endurance less such than strength speed and performance, obviously I would not mind strength speed and performance if that’s what came with it but that is not my goal,my goal is serious gym hours and being able to physically put them in. Obviously I know there’s not a magic Pill that is going to give me everything I want straight away.

But just wondered if you guys have any advice for me as I am very very new to such substances
Don’t know if this is relevant but I am 6.3" 185lb and lean
Thanks [/quote]

testosterone.

Are you saying you want to train one per day at @2hrs or all three per day @6hrs? Because if it is the second option you will not be able to sustain it.