Recovery Drink?

[quote]OneEye wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
Don’t jump all over me, man. I was just making a point. I didn’t say anything about “holy grail” or anything, and I don’t think I regurgitated anything. But thanks for feeling the need to be a dick, for simply pointing out information I thought you might find interesting. I’ll remember not to try to help you.[/quote]

Thanks, OneEye, but maybe I should thank CaliforniaLaw since he was the first one to point out my error and provided a link to an actual article.

Or maybe I should thank Dedicated who first listed the T-Nation article. Or Florin for posting the T-Nation article a second time.

Gnorm, my fellow non-researching pal, I apologize to you for soiling your post. Even though we both have a search function disability, you are obviously wise beyond your years.

OneEye, I’m sorry, thanks for the interesting information that was already posted in this thread. I anxiously await your wisdom in posts to come.

My horse is dead, I think I’m gonna stop hitting him now.

Good day to all!

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
OneEye wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
Don’t jump all over me, man. I was just making a point. I didn’t say anything about “holy grail” or anything, and I don’t think I regurgitated anything. But thanks for feeling the need to be a dick, for simply pointing out information I thought you might find interesting. I’ll remember not to try to help you.

Thanks, OneEye, but maybe I should thank CaliforniaLaw since he was the first one to point out my error and provided a link to an actual article.

Or maybe I should thank Dedicated who first listed the T-Nation article. Or Florin for posting the T-Nation article a second time.

Gnorm, my fellow non-researching pal, I apologize to you for soiling your post. Even though we both have a search function disability, you are obviously wise beyond your years.

OneEye, I’m sorry, thanks for the interesting information that was already posted in this thread. I anxiously await your wisdom in posts to come.

My horse is dead, I think I’m gonna stop hitting him now.

Good day to all![/quote]

Fuck you. I didn’t re-read the thread to see who had posted what, so I forgot it was already posted in this thread. I just responded to a post that caught my eye. No need to be such a dick about it, because my honest intention was to help you. As it is, from now on I’ll be more inclined to say “fuck this guy” rather than offering any opinion.

You over it yet? Done bitching?

Last word.