1) Obviously drop the stims as much as possible
2) While Epsom salt baths are great for relaxation and for their anti-inflamatory purposes, if they are overdone they can lead to chronic dehydration which is just as bad as not getting enough rest when it comes to performance
3) I always responded VERY well to a combo of Z12 and ZMA. I'm a light sleeper and this really helps me.
4) Putting your carbs (or at least having a carbs meal) in the evening also helps for serotonin release. This works especially well for people who dropped a lot of fat.
5) Do not go to bed in a mentally active/stimulated state
6) Make the room as dark as humanly possible and lower the temperature a bit