Recovering After 3 Years Blast and Cruise

After a lot of thought, just gonna stay on the cruise. Don’t feel like losing my dick and feeling like a woman during training

I would. Just dont get caught. I’m sure you already have a weight waiver and like other guys here have said, they’ve all known somebody who’s using. In 4 years, I only got tapped for a piss test once and they were looking for the standard illicit drugs.

How about having kids after 5-6 years B&C? Come off the gear use some HCG, HMG and clomid, at 26-27 shouldn’t be too difficult should it?

I wouldn’t know brother. I didn’t start using until my 40’s and self medicating with B and C until I turned 50. With that said, though, there are a lot of guys who have gotten women pregnant while on. If you want it bad enough, you can make it happen with in-vitro

LOL would you even be able to make it through without?

I don’t know ALOT about OCS. What is your MOS? I do know they carry around a bell and wait for people to drop, ringing the bell drops you. So i’m assuming its fairly physical as well.

If its anything like the basic and AIT I went through at fort benning, you wont make it being a low test weenie.

I don’t know, I can imagine it would be tough as fuck. Low energy, shit mood, emotional af. Not something I want to experience. I’m doing MP. Just gonna store one vial in a cologne box in my bag in another bag under her bed lol

Thank you, going to use this in a year or so when I settle down and go for some kids lol

Read a study recently that showed very high success rates (>68%) of regaining fertility in men after long periods of TRT. Protocol was HCG 250 twice a week. Within three months most men were back to baseline fertility for men of their age.

1 Like

Can you link this study please.

SB

The relevant number is the top line result, which is that after one year of therapy 15% of couples do not conceive, and the men are assigned 50% of the cause of that.

The rest is dense but gives you an idea of how HCG can work wonders for reviving fertility. I may very well have gotten my initial number wrong as it was from memory, so please excuse any error on my part.

1 Like

So, this treatment has an 85% success rate and among the 15% of unsuccessful only half of that had to do with the man. So really we’re talking 92.5%. Very interesting!

1 Like