Recovering After 3 Years Blast and Cruise

hopefully when I tell her that will be her response, haha

Consider getting into Defy which is a private TrT clinic. Or ANY private clinic that can prescribe it for you. Just to cover your 6. Explain to the Dr who will then keep your information and scenario private.

Sex will not keep a relationship together. Relationship will have to be stronger than that for women. I think you might want to re-consider breaking this news to her right away. Think about the best way to explain it. Especially if she associates it with abuse.

Consider changing your avatar to something generic. How many guys you think are showing up at OCS or OTS in January looking as good as you do. You mentioned anonymously, the more personal details you get out there, the more anonymity you are losing. ā€”Just my paranoia speaking.

1 Like

Definately the right approach to be honest with her about it. As far as TRT goes you just have to be dilegent and find the right doc. I did DIY TRT before going through a doctor. I just told him that I had various symptomsā€¦ (all true) and that I had already been flying under the radar with Test E and asked if that would disqualify me from being a candidate? He laughed and said ā€œthis is real life weā€™re talking about. I get guys in here all the time who say they messed up theirs junk with steroids.ā€ He ran labs and we went from there. IMO honesty usually works out better than trying to concoct some crazy story.

Itā€™s way better now. I just picked up 5ml test e, anastrozole and tamoxifen from the pharmacy today for a whopping $21.

depends on the doc. Some docs you can be straight forward with, and theyā€™ll put you on trt. I know a guy who used in his teens, and was on dr prescribed TRT by the time he was 19.

A lot of the TRT clinics will be more amenable. They donā€™t really ask questions. I went in years ago. I filled out a survey with my symptoms. I clearly lifted weights by my appearance. Bloodwork came back and my T level was 0. Got the script, no problem.

all very, very appreciated responses. Thanks for your time everyone, Iā€™ll let you know what I decide to do! Going to take a few days to think it over. I have about 2 and half months, at least.

How does she not know? LOL

Tell her the truth! Otherwise sheā€™s gonna think all sorts of crazy shit.

BTW they NEVER tested me, or anyone I served with for steroids. Ever.

1 Like

Total test?

yessir

EDIT: Iā€™ll elaborate. I had run an Epistane-only cycle for 6 weeks prior. had been off for 2 weeks, and had even been running tamox after. Was still tanked.

This is one of the reasons why I consistently try to stress to the oral-only folk out there that itā€™s not a good idea.

1 Like

Fuck, I bet you felt like shit. Thanks for the clarification. I donā€™t think I have ever seen anyone lower than 90-100 for TT.

Yeah, I have a buddy who is a green beret. Never tested. Absolute animal. Iā€™m not worried about being tested, more worried about performing at the academy when Iā€™m shut down and performing in bed with my girlfriend on the weekends lol. If not that, how the fuck Iā€™m gonna manage to pin once a week while Iā€™m there cause I canā€™t take it with me, Iā€™m sub-leasing my apartment, putting all my shit in storage, cause Iā€™m not gonna pay rent when Iā€™m not living here, and sleeping at my girlfriends PARENTS house on the weekends. Shitty situation brahs. Wonder if they do vehicle checks?

How long you been in the military bro? You ever do any deployments. Anyway, what iā€™m getting at is, you should know how to hide stuff by nowā€¦ lol.

Dont take it for granted. As soon as you piss someone off, they will gun for you looking for any type of ammo. Others will dime you out too. That is also why that TrT prescription will be important.

I had a SSgt that used gear and it was obvious. He didnt brag or tell anyone. BUT as soon as he pissed of the CWO2 (Chief Warrant Officer), it was over. He had that Ssgt tested over and over again. Ended up ruining his career. It was sad to see.

I havenā€™t, i was in college, starting in January. Officer school. Usually hide my shit in my gun safe, Iā€™ve been living on my own since 18- but like I said Iā€™m putting all my belongings in a storage unit while Iā€™m gone to save ~1500 a month

You should just come clean with the girlie, and see if you can store it at her house. One shot a week would be good enough.

Or you could just not say anything and hide it.

Iā€™m gonna tell her tonight, Iā€™ll let ya know what she says lol. Yeah one vial at her place wouldnā€™t be a big deal (;

1 Like

Epistane only was my first cycle brah. Good ass times. Won regionals on that shit lol

I remember I was so shut down after that shit, I had a girl offer to suck my dick and I said NO haha

1 Like

Told her I was on gear. She started crying a lot. I said you must have known, she said she didnā€™t. I talked her through it, at the end, it ended up with her balling her eyes out then asking if she can do my injections (sheā€™s a nursing student) havenā€™t told her about me keeping my gear at her place yet. Success thus far Tho brahs

5 Likes

Im not sure if it has been mentioned, but I think the best and most likely only way for you to recover now is a test stasis and taper.

Look for prisoners test taper protocol on here. I came off after 2 years and recovered.

SB

I see a commission in your future.