Recomp Cycle

I don’t think that he read the superdrol links either…

yes, steroids (especially orals) can cause liver problems… this is why we supplement with NAC, tudca, etc…

and kidney failure associated with superdrol would most certainly result from severely increased blood pressure. blood pressure levels are highly genetic, and can be mitigated through support supplements.

Joyfull/Walkway, if you wanna stack DNP and Superdrol, then go ahead.

individually they both have risks, but combining the risks of the two compounds for someone who is simply looking to recomp is idiotic (especially for a guy who already stated that he had quit lifting for a while due to health issues).

(and discounting the risks of cataract surgery is pretty stupid, as well. some of us can’t risk large changes in eyesight, let alone cataracts and the ensuing surgery).

In any case, I can’t get superdrol and since I am not cutting for a competition DNP becomes a moot point.

I am fairly certain that for body recomp cycle of 8-10 weeks test/tren/masteron/winstrol should be quite enough. I don’t want to overcomplicate things and make the science project per se. After all I am just replacing a few pounds of lard with a few pounds of meat. But I definitely will be on he lookout for suprerdrol for my future cylces.

I’ve looked at how brahs commonly used HGH and it seems that IM E3D is the preferred protocol. I’ve used HGH before but I was pinning it 4iu ED SQ (split 2iu in the morning and 2iu PostWO).

Does it make sense to consolidate “days off” doses in my E3D shot?
i.e.
4iu x 3 = 12iu E3D
or 4iu E3D

One more thing. I also take HCG E3D. Can HGH and HGC be mixed in a single pin? Just trying to save an injections in my butt.

how long are you planning on running the hgh?

walkway i was reading through your posts and saw you had multiple organ failure last year. sorry to hear that man. do you mind giving details? was it bodybuilding related?

crazydude it’s summer time and hot outside that’s the only reason not to run dnp during a cut imo.

the most common hgh protocol is 5 days on 2 days off. so do it weekdays and take weekends off. i don’t think e3d is a good way to dose it. dosing drugs is kinda like food you want as steady blood levels of hormones and amino’s as you can get, which means more frequent injecting and more frequent meals. so splitting the dose 2x ED would be best.

IM or SQ both are fine. you can mix with hcg, but the easiest is to do them both sq imo.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
how long are you planning on running the hgh?[/quote]

I plan to run it forever… or at least when I run out of money. Right now I am stocked out for 4 months if I pin 4iu per day.

[quote]joyfull wrote:
the most common hgh protocol is 5 days on 2 days off. so do it weekdays and take weekends off. i don’t think e3d is a good way to dose it. dosing drugs is kinda like food you want as steady blood levels of hormones and amino’s as you can get, which means more frequent injecting and more frequent meals. so splitting the dose 2x ED would be best.

IM or SQ both are fine. you can mix with hcg, but the easiest is to do them both sq imo.[/quote]

that’s what I thought. I believe BBB explained it so it made sense to me. From what I understood naturally GH is not constantly getting produced by the body but rather in pulse kinda fashion. So it only make sense to mimic this by injecting it IM (some even do it IV) where it gets rapidly absorbed so the body gets a pulse of GH (which is used to).

[quote]joyfull wrote:
walkway i was reading through your posts and saw you had multiple organ failure last year. sorry to hear that man. do you mind giving details? was it bodybuilding related?
[/quote]

on a DNP run, I worked my way up to 7 capsules day (250mg crystal). im not sure how I was able to achieve this dose without dying, as DNP accumulates in your system due to the half life. also, I was losing weight rapidly.

so, the concentration of DNP was increasing, while my body weight was decreasing. I achieved this dose after about 1.5 months of running DNP and gradually increasing how much I took. I only ran this amount for about a week before I stopped, however.

later that year, I decided to run DNP again, and, not being the type of person who likes to wait, I jumped immediately into using 7 dnp/daily. this landed me in the ER.

the doctors told me that I was suffering multiple organ failure, but the fact that everything bounced back within a week of leaving the ER makes me believe otherwise.

I would never recommend anyone use over 1g of DNP a day…

[quote]CrazyDude wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:

IM or SQ both are fine. you can mix with hcg, but the easiest is to do them both sq imo.[/quote]

that’s what I thought. I believe BBB explained it so it made sense to me. From what I understood naturally GH is not constantly getting produced by the body but rather in pulse kinda fashion. So it only make sense to mimic this by injecting it IM (some even do it IV) where it gets rapidly absorbed so the body gets a pulse of GH (which is used to). [/quote]

hgh will be in and out of your system in a few hours. by the 2nd injection of the day the blood levels will be neglible, as will they at night time when your body releases its own “natural” (fuck i hate that word) pulse. so you are still giving the body pulses, it’s just that multiple small daily pulses are better than a giant one every few days. and at 4iu the size of these pulses are similar to what the body is used to putting out naturally in your 20s.

the primary way that gh is thought to increase muscle mass is through increasing igf-1 levels, and you want these levels steadily elevated. i believe frequent pinning was shown to increase igf-1 levels the most as compared to less frequent injections of the same quality and quantity of hgh. perhaps e3d could work better but the medical and bodybuilding community both do 5/2 or 6/1 and i wouldn’t deviate from this standard without good reason.

as far as rate of absorption, it’s very fast either way you do it and i’ve never seen evidence one way is faster nor that the rate would affect gains. SQ can can causes gh accumulation in the thyroid, so some prefer IM because of this. i did 2iu in the morning 5/2 and the results (skin mostly) were noticeable within a week. i injected it sq above L4 vertebrae where it was hurt and it was the first time in 2 months it didn’t hurt in the morning. great stuff i wish i could run it year round.

as for GH administration, IM is preferable.

on a different board, it is recommended to pin IM in the shoulders, as it is believed to be one of the very, very few things that causes site enhancement.

I have been putting my GH in my shoulders for some time now, and I can definitely say that they have gotten fuller and rounder. Is it a result of the IM gh? no way to know for certain, but some very large guys swear by it.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:
[/quote]

on a DNP run, I worked my way up to 7 capsules day (250mg crystal). im not sure how I was able to achieve this dose without dying, as DNP accumulates in your system due to the half life. also, I was losing weight rapidly.

so, the concentration of DNP was increasing, while my body weight was decreasing. I achieved this dose after about 1.5 months of running DNP and gradually increasing how much I took. I only ran this amount for about a week before I stopped, however.

later that year, I decided to run DNP again, and, not being the type of person who likes to wait, I jumped immediately into using 7 dnp/daily. this landed me in the ER.

the doctors told me that I was suffering multiple organ failure, but the fact that everything bounced back within a week of leaving the ER makes me believe otherwise.

I would never recommend anyone use over 1g of DNP a day… [/quote]

Wow.

I’d run DNP if I could get my hands on it.

Wouldn’t get as gangsta wild with it as Walkway, though!

just for shits’n’giggles. If anyone tried DNP while having high BF%, (15-20%)? And what was the result, experience, etc.?

[quote]CrazyDude wrote:
just for shits’n’giggles. If anyone tried DNP while having high BF%, (15-20%)? And what was the result, experience, etc.? [/quote]

extreme and rapid fat loss

[quote]joyfull wrote:
[/quote]

I would never recommend anyone use over 1g of DNP a day… [/quote]

one great thing about dnp is that once you stop taking it everything reverts to normal pretty quickly. except with way less fat. glad you’re ok

the number of mitochondria in our cells increases to adapt to dnp, so once you stop the number will head toward baseline. that’s my best guess for why you can’t start at the dose you stopped at. i’m sure there are other adaptations that occur as well.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
I’d run DNP if I could get my hands on it.

Wouldn’t get as gangsta wild with it as Walkway, though![/quote]

google dinitro dnp and check out the 2nd link… it’s what all the top guys use quality crystal. i had great results on just 2 caps/day

Found a reputable source and ordered 400iu of HGH. Plan to add GHRP-6 into the mix following BBBs protocol.

One thing I have to figure out is how to do IV shots. Ppl say there’s nothing to it, but I it seems I have a mental block when it comes to the veins. It took some will on my part to do AAS shots, so another challenge is IV. In event I get too scared I’ll just do everything IM.

As soon as I my HGH arrives I’ll start using it immed. Since I am on TRT, so I do have some extra T in my body to work along side of HGH.

I am completely lost with all the info about HGH administration and food timing. From what I gathered I think pin it before a meal and that meal has to be low in carbs or no carbs. Please correct me if I am totally off the base.

[quote]CrazyDude wrote:
Found a reputable source and ordered 400iu of HGH. Plan to add GHRP-6 into the mix following BBBs protocol.

One thing I have to figure out is how to do IV shots. Ppl say there’s nothing to it, but I it seems I have a mental block when it comes to the veins. It took some will on my part to do AAS shots, so another challenge is IV. In event I get too scared I’ll just do everything IM.

As soon as I my HGH arrives I’ll start using it immed. Since I am on TRT, so I do have some extra T in my body to work along side of HGH.

I am completely lost with all the info about HGH administration and food timing. From what I gathered I think pin it before a meal and that meal has to be low in carbs or no carbs. Please correct me if I am totally off the base.[/quote]

pin gh IM

timing around food doesn’t matter

[quote]CrazyDude wrote:

I am completely lost with all the info about HGH administration and food timing. From what I gathered I think pin it before a meal and that meal has to be low in carbs or no carbs. Please correct me if I am totally off the base.[/quote]

pin gh IM

timing around food doesn’t matter[/quote]

Thats interesting about the gh and shoulders, guess ill give that a go, cant hurt i suppose.

And to the op. I wouldnt pin gh iv unless it came from a doc via perscription or something.

Also walkaway, can you explain the symptoms you were having with taking too much dnp and the beginning stages of organ failure? Thats crazy lol

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

Also walkaway, can you explain the symptoms you were having with taking too much dnp and the beginning stages of organ failure? Thats crazy lol

[/quote]

-projectile vomiting (until I was injected with antiemetic)
-resting heart rate 140
-hallucinations
-blood pressure 60/30
-convulsions
-felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach (pancreatitis)
-profuse sweating
-loss of hearing
-temperature of 103.6
-severe hyperventilation (about 60 breaths a minute)
-shoulders stung when I moved my arms (rhabdo)

had 2 needles in each arm. they anchored one in my hand and gave me over 20 shots in that vein.

and that’s about it.

not fun