Recomp Cycle on TRT (AAS Newb)

Alright, just wanted to update here.

I ended up settling on the following:
-350 mg/week Tren Ace (50 mg/day)
-175 mg/week Test Cyp (87.5 mg 2x/week)
-175 mg/week Test Prop (25 mg/day)

I had bumped the Tren up to 500 mg/week for about a week while my Test was still at TRT levels (200 mg pharm grade/week) but I started feeling really shitty at this dose and my cardio took a hit so I dropped it back down and increased test dose instead to run at 350 mg of each/week. This worked out very well.

I dropped about 10 pounds from February-end of March but got significantly leaner. Bodyfat dropped about 4.5% and I was setting PR’s in the gym the whole time so strength didn’t suffer at all and actually improved.

Around mid March, I started taking T3 ramping up over a couple weeks to 75 mcg/day. This helped lean me out and I also dropped a few more pounds. Still taking the T3.

I ran out of Tren around the first part of April and at the same time my diet coach recommended I add some Clen into the mix as well. Swapped out the Tren for Clen on the same day and over the next week I dropped 6 pounds, and 4 more the following week. Clen is only at 40 mcg/day for now.

Gotta admit I found the quick weight loss surprising and makes me think my Tren may have been something else that was aromatizable (Deca?) and I lost a lot of water weight. Or the Clen could have just dried me out that much. Not sure. Either way I am happy with my progress right now.

The only problem is that I went and got bloodwork done yesterday 24 hours after injecting both the Prop and Cyp and T levels were only at 1350 on a 350-1150 scale. My TRT dosage keeps me at around 1000 so I was surprised that more than double the Test dosage barely got me 350 more points on my T-levels.

Due to this and the weird results with Tren once I quit it, I have decided not to use my same source for my next cycle. Though on the other hand, my fat loss has been great and I have gotten stronger, so it wasn’t a total waste.

Got a few more weeks left of the Test (going to run my Pharm grade only at 350 mg/week and retest to compare the blood levels) before coming off.

All in all, I have to say my first run was a good experience. I learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t for fat loss cycles. Will definitely add T3 and Clen from the get-go next time and make sure I have a good source for the Test/Tren.