Recomp Cycle for Lineman

The best advice I can give you is that you have to really know yourself and your personality to predict the kind of sides you might get from Tren. It’s basically a magnifying glass for whatever personality traits you currently display. If you’re a hothead or the kind of guy that always seems to be getting in confrontations then watch out. On the other hand if you’re fairly chill and rarely angry then you should be ok as long as you watch yourself. Just be mindful is what I’m saying…save the aggression for the iron.

1 Like

I am usually chill 99% of the time, but if someone really ticks my gears there is a point and I snap… is this too much to take tren? I feel like if I know I’m on it I would control myself better, but when I was on test e week 7 ish I started getting prettying confrontational when people insulted me

If you’re mature enough to take illegal compounds then you should be mature enough to never be in ego fights.

You’re larger than anyone you’re likely to get into an ego fight with. The responding officers, prosecutor, judge and jury will take no pity on you if you crack someone’s eye socket over a perceived insult. Prison time. School over. Football over. Think about that the next time someone upsets you.

1 Like

I’m assuming you’re being honest when you say you were ‘pretty confrontational’ on a simple Test E cycle…if that’s the case then you’re going to be the perfect stereotype for a juiced up football player on Tren. It’s been said many times on these forums that Tren is ‘steroids on steroids’ and that’s pretty accurate. If you’re dead set on running Tren all I can do is warn you to tread with caution. As @Basement_Gainz said, is your school, sport, and/or future worth it?

1 Like