Recommended TRT Program?

Some same and some diff. Has she had her iron checked? How is her sleep? Do either of you snore? How is her diet and weight? Does she strength train?

1 Like

I don’t have any issuess. My libido was intact before trt but it was not like I was ready to go on a daily basis, instead It was every 2-4 days where I found the desire. My erectile strength did not get any better when I started t either. It did increase the frequency of my desire though.

So T seems to correlate to libido but not erection quality. For me at least.

Interesting to think about.

1 Like

Oh man, we’re going deep here. haha
I think a doc told her a while ago she is low in iron. She snores. Always broken sleep from the kids. Her diet is getting better, but it was pure shit for the past year. She put on 15lbs of fat over the last 1.5yrs. She does not strength train. Pushing her to get to the gym more often to get cardio in. I cannot for the life of me get her to take vitamins on a regular basis.

Well you have your answer. Her libido is waning because she isnt taking care of herself. Get her a sleep study and fix the snoring. Just that will increase her energy, self confidence, and with that possibly her libido. Low iron will cause her to tire easily. If she does have an iron deficiency then she really needs to supplement. My wife has an iron deficiency and loses a LOT of blood every month through menstruation. She needs to take a daily iron pill or she cant make it up a flight of stairs without pausing. This is all monitored by her doc as should your wife’s.

1 Like

Assuming privatemd is the way to go. Is there a certain panel on there I should get?

You’re spot on. So obvious, but I didnt know where to start. Blood work and sleep. I’m on it. Thank you!!

1 Like

You’re welcome, good luck.

On a side note, I fixed my wife’s sleep by fixing my sleep.

1 Like

Good to know! My sleep is great. Sometimes I wish I could log more hours since I have this internal alarm clock that wakes me up pre-5am, but I hit the hay and its lights out within 2 min. Usually wake up feeling ready to hit the day. Do you think TRT will affect this?

There have been some reports of insomnia while on TRT but I dont think there is anything concrete. Im the same as you, it takes me less than 60 seconds some nights to fall asleep and usually 2-3 mins. Mag + HTP + water + mouth guard + eye mask = Zzzzzz LIGHTS OUT BABY! I wake easily with my alarm at 4:45am but somedays moments before the alarm.

1 Like

Did you notice much of a difference with the mouth guard when you added it Watts? I sleep the night through usually and wife says I don’t stop breathing but I am a snorer and wondering if a guard would help me wake up feeling more refreshed then I do currently.

Fuck yes.

1 Like

Male Panel @ lifeextension.com looks like its fairly comprehensive and it’s on “50% off sale” right now. Not sure if its always on sale, but I’m going to order one of these now and female one for my wife.

Right on. I have to find a new dentist and one near me, according to their website offer custom fit guards. One of the dentists actually has apnea so he wanted to help others so made it more of a focus in their practice. Right there pretty much had me sold on going to them. Kill 2 birds with one stone type of thing.

1 Like

My dentist wanted $700 and said he wasnt sure if insurance would cover it but I would have to submit to health insurance, not covered under dental. I bought a $30 DIY guard off of Amazon and it works great.

1 Like

Well shit that’s probably what I would be looking at too. Guess not then, I don’t want to pay that. I’ll look into one on Amazon also lol.

1 Like

The fact your drive is still around and your getting great wood tells me I’d leave things ALONE.

Messing w your hormones could very well affect those things negatively.

1 Like

Get:

Lipids
CMP
CBC
IGF-1
FSH
LH
TSH
free T4
free T3
total test
free test
SHBG
estradiol
progesterone
DHEA-S
VitD

I looked over their panels, nothing all encompassing. Expensive too.

I can feel that this is sound advice, but I also feel like I’m about to start heading over the hill. These next 10 years are critical. I dont want to loose all my muscle mass, get slow, weak and realize I’m 50yrs old and its too late. I want to live my best life. I want to hit the gym harder, run, hike, surf, mtn bike & snowboard harder than most. Not to be arrogant, but in my little world I’m the Alpha and I dont want to lose that. I’m surrounded by females and I need to be their protector. I need to think critically and give them guidance and I need to be able to keep up with their activities be able to run along side them without feeling old, fat, weak and lazy. Not that I would ever let myself go there, because that’s a mental thing, but still…do you catch my drift?

LifeExtension seems to offer all of these with their full panel tests. I just ordered two of them. Thank you very much for the advice. I’m excited to see what comes back.

I got these done here: