T Nation

Recommended Seasonings

Hey guys,

Looking for some new seasoning blends. I eat a ton of salmon, tilapia, and chicken.

My favorites right now are Weber Mesquite and Weber Beer Can Chicken.

I love barbecue seasonings, so if you have any other recommended barbecue seasonings please let me know.

Do them yourself !

Check for recipes with tomato paste, tabasco, peeled tomatoes, origan, parsley, etc… they will be even more delicious…

No ?

I agree. Make some up yourself. Experiment with some different seasonings + hot sauce, etc. Franks Red Hot or Tabasco never fail.
Man, I’m getting hungry!

Salt, Pepper, and Paprika sweet or smoked. On eggs or chicken cooked in coconut oil.

When I diet, most of the foods I eat are pretty bland (lotta chicken, fish and eggs), so I’ve got quite the assortment of condiments. A few of my favorites:

Montreal Chicken or Beef Seasoning
Garlic Salt
Molly McButter Cheese Sprinkles
Mrs. Dash - Chipotle Flavor Seasoning
Franks Red Hot - Wing Sauce
Dijionnaise
Chipotle Mustard
Sea Salt
Cinnamon (I’ve even started putting this in my coffee!)

S

my flatmate is growing basil. the microbasil is best. maybe grow some herbs in pots? they taste so much better when fresh.

chicken chili basil. yum.

i don’t know shit about seasonings except that Garam Masala tastes great on everything. Grab some next time your in the store, it won’t let you down.

i don’t know shit about seasonings except that Garam Masala tastes great on everything. Grab some next time your in the store, it won’t let you down.