Recommended Scoops of Surge

Does anybody know why the new, bigger bottle of Surge recommends 3 scoops/serving and the old sized bottle recommended 2 scoops/serving? The nutritional value of both servings is the same.

Did they dilute it when they decided to put it in the larger bottle? I’m just wondering because you can get a lot more servings using 2 scoops/serving.

I have yet to see the scoop that is in the new bottle, but others have said it is smaller, so that is probably why the increase in per scoop serving, not in the difference in the quality or dilution.

The old container had a 70ml scoop; the new container has a 60ml scoop. So previously the suggested dose was 140ml and now it’s 180ml.

There was a slight change in the formula, but how this exactly translates into a shift from 140ml to 180ml, this writer cannot say.

[quote]SmashMouth wrote:
Does anybody know why the new, bigger bottle of Surge recommends 3 scoops/serving and the old sized bottle recommended 2 scoops/serving? The nutritional value of both servings is the same.

Did they dilute it when they decided to put it in the larger bottle? I’m just wondering because you can get a lot more servings using 2 scoops/serving.[/quote]

The new Surge Recovery has a slightly lower density, so it takes more volume to get the same weight.

Brian,
The recommended servings of the new Surge is 3 scoops for less than 200 lbs. and 4 scoops for a person over 200 lbs. What about an athlete significantly over 200 lbs? It seems that there might need to be difference in dosage for a muscular 305 pounder versus a 205 pounder.

[quote]superdad4 wrote:
Brian,
The recommended servings of the new Surge is 3 scoops for less than 200 lbs. and 4 scoops for a person over 200 lbs. What about an athlete significantly over 200 lbs? It seems that there might need to be difference in dosage for a muscular 305 pounder versus a 205 pounder.
[/quote]

LOL Im thinking that if one is a muscular 305lber then they would have no problem knowing how to eat and get the calories. Take the 4 scoops of Surge then do those fork curls a short time later that has gotten them to 305lbs after the Surge has done its job.

Or go for another scoop or two. One could reason that if a 205 lber needs 4 scoops thats roughly 2 scoops per 100lbs so the 305 lber would do 6 scoops.

Hope that helps,
Phill