Recommended Reading

I having been training for a while now naturally just creatine, multis, and protein. I am on a major plateau. I am considering doing a cycle. I want to do some research on them first. I have used the internet, but I would like to know if there are any books people recommend on reading.

You can pick up Anthony Robert’s book. Most of the information in it is made available on the internet on his blog and steroid.com (in profiles), but sometimes you just want to learn something with a physical book and not through beams of light blasting on a monitor. I think it’s a great read and recommend it.

[quote]TheBigChief wrote:
I want to do some research on them first. [/quote]

That one sentence just earned you more respect on this forum then you could possibly imagine.

This site has some great info. Read through Cy Wilson’s articles. The steroid newby thread.
for books, try “anabolics” by William Llewellyn. I think they are like $50 for the 2007 edition or you can get 2006 or 2005 edition for fairly cheap on ebay.

There is always the underground steroid handbook by Dan Duchaine. It’s kinda old but still has great info.

http://www.qfac.com/books/origush.html

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
TheBigChief wrote:
I want to do some research on them first.

That one sentence just earned you more respect on this forum then you could possibly imagine.

This site has some great info. Read through Cy Wilson’s articles. The steroid newby thread.
for books, try “anabolics” by William Llewellyn. I think they are like $50 for the 2007 edition or you can get 2006 or 2005 edition for fairly cheap on ebay.

There is always the underground steroid handbook by Dan Duchaine. It’s kinda old but still has great info.

http://www.qfac.com/books/origush.html

[/quote]

Amen to that! Llewellyn’s book is the shit when it comes to learning about AAS.

[quote]TheBigChief wrote:
I having been training for a while now naturally just creatine, multis, and protein. I am on a major plateau. I am considering doing a cycle. I want to do some research on them first. I have used the internet, but I would like to know if there are any books people recommend on reading.[/quote]

Definitely pick up Llewellyn’s book. I found WAR to be out of date and not worth reading. I know you’ve used the internet, but if you haven’t read Bill Roberts’ stuff at mesomorphosis, you reallly need to; he’s the best, imo.

Thanks guys for the info. i am sure i will be back here with more questions.