T Nation

Recommended Endocrinologists

Does anyone know an endocrinologist with a specific interest in andrology that also happens to be on the faculty of a medical school? Just wondering since I have a friend in med school that would like to do a rotation in the US with such an endocrinologist. (Especially if research is involved.)