Recommend me a Split?

I’m looking for a bodybuilding split that is good for beginners as well.

I love doing deadlifts, squats, and bench presses, must include those.

I also like to workout as often as possible as I have a lot of time on my hands. I’m not sure if a 3 ON 1 OFF program would be good for me, but I like the idea of it as it has me in the gym almost everyday.

My goal is to get defined and lean first as i’m going into modelling, once I achieve that goal I want to slowly put on mass. Currently I am “skinny fat”, but I do have a large frame with wide shoulders and a slim waist.

Thanks for the help!

Top right

Input words “BB split” into Google site search. Press “enter” or looking glass.

profit

[quote]JFG wrote:
Top right

profit[/quote]

I did, so many different routines and opinions come up it just confuses me further.

I would just like somebody to recommend me a routine for my personal goals, which is a good physique for MODELLING. Not strength.

[quote]Ampedlift wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:
Top right
profit[/quote]
I did, so many different routines and opinions come up it just confuses me further.
[/quote]
That’s because there is more than one way to build muscle. Just pick a Bodybuilding split and do it for at least 6 months before “tweaking” anything.

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]Ampedlift wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:
Top right
profit[/quote]
[/quote]
That’s because there is more than one way to build muscle. Just pick a Bodybuilding split and do it for at least 6 months before “tweaking” anything. [/quote]

Could you recommend me one?

I saw a PPL that looked nice, but even the guy who made it said it’s an intermediate routine and he recommends beginners to do SS or Lyle McDonald’s Bulking routine. Which is weird cause then I went to Lyle Mcdonald’s routine and it says it’s not for beginners either.

^ Thats the PPL.

I’d appreciate it if you recommended me a program, I really need to find something, for the past few weeks ive been switching programs… I want to just find one and stick with it finally.

[quote]Ampedlift wrote:

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]Ampedlift wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:
Top right
profit[/quote]
[/quote]
That’s because there is more than one way to build muscle. Just pick a Bodybuilding split and do it for at least 6 months before “tweaking” anything. [/quote]

I saw a PPL that looked nice, but even the guy who made it said it’s an intermediate routine and he recommends beginners to do SS or Lyle McDonald’s Bulking routine. Which is weird cause then I went to Lyle Mcdonald’s routine and it says it’s not for beginners either.

^ Thats the PPL.

I’d appreciate it if you recommended me a program, I really need to find something, for the past few weeks ive been switching programs… I want to just find one and stick with it finally. [/quote]

Pretty much any routine will work as long as you stick with it and eat correctly, don’t get caught up in the whole beginner/intermediate/advanced thing, the routines will still build muscle

Apparently you guys are missing the whole " I wanna be spoon feed" he clearly asked for a specific routine not advice on how to make him a smarter researcher.

[quote]Ampedlift wrote:

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]Ampedlift wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:
Top right
profit[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
No, you currently have 3 threads going asking for the same thing in different ways. You have already had people recommend splits/programs for you so pick one and do it for at least 6 months before “tweaking” anything.

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]Ampedlift wrote:
Could you recommend me one? [/quote]
No, you currently have 3 threads going asking for the same thing in different ways. You have already had people recommend splits/programs for you so pick one and do it for at least 6 months before “tweaking” anything. [/quote]
Seriously. Three threads, same question, over a dozen replies in all.

OP is either trolling, dense, a dopey teenager, or some combination of the three.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]Ampedlift wrote:
Could you recommend me one? [/quote]
No, you currently have 3 threads going asking for the same thing in different ways. You have already had people recommend splits/programs for you so pick one and do it for at least 6 months before “tweaking” anything. [/quote]

OP is either trolling, dense, a dopey teenager, or some combination of the three.[/quote]

Haha who do you think you are talking to me like that bud? Between this site and several others ive had so many different opinions, all I wanted to do was get more before hopping on a routine. Everyone thinks theyre way is the only way and all the different replies just left me exactly where I started. People would recommend splits, then others would say splits are dumb for beginners, etc. etc.

Anyway, i’ve decided to do a 4/5 day split and im sticking with it at least until summer.

Thank you to everybody who tried to actually help me out.

[quote]Ampedlift wrote:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

OP is either trolling, dense, a dopey teenager, or some combination of the three.[/quote]
Haha who do you think you are talking to me like that bud?[/quote]
I’m no one special. Just a dude chiming in with my take on the situation.

See, this explains where you made two mistakes at once. You went to several sites, so of course you’re going to get a lot of different opinions. And for some reason you wanted still wanted to “get more before hopping on a routine.” That makes no sense.

Pretty sure you’re referring to whatever other forums you’ve posted in.

In your first thread here, the majority of people recommended something like Starting Strength or Stronglifts. In your second thread, Aragorn (a sharp guy who know what he’s talking about) gave his opinion of the very different routine you posted. In this thread, you’re pretty much only getting grief because nothing seems to be sinking in.

As someone said before, everything works… and that’s why you’ll find arguments for and against every single training method. That’s why you simply need to try something for a while, pay attention to what happens, try something else for a while, and repeat until you gradually learn what your body responds to. There’s no way to get this other than time in the gym.

This is actually the best thing you could’ve done. Not necessarily the 4 or 5 day split, but actually sticking with a plan for a few uninterrupted months of focused training. And, holy shit, that’s actually the same advice that several people told you already. No surprise.

You’re welcome.