Recommend Me a Legal Stack

Im trying to gain some serious muscle. I currently weigh 155 at 5’8 and am trying to get up to around 165-170. I want to try a Legal Stack; after looking through all the different products my head is left spinning at all the different things out there. Can someone reommend me a good stack and the brands of the products.

What is your diet like?

What is your training look like

How old are you?

Do you keep a diet log?

How many grams protein are you taking in every day?

I’m asking these questions because at this point I can’t imagine why you need to use prohormones. If you are indeed undereating prohormones won’t help to much at this point.

But as a side note I would buy a stack that you want to use and store it for a later date.

Try 2wks. of Mag-10 then 2wks. of Alpha Male and M then 2wks. of Mag-10 then 2wks. of Alpha Male and M. AND eat 5000 to 6000 calories EVERYDAY. Yes, that is 2 months of consistently eating big, eating huge everyday. Do not worry about getting fat right now. Combine that with GOOD workouts and Mag-10 and 2 months later you will have gained the muscle mass you are looking for. You will also be quite a bit stronger. You must COMMITT to the eating first, the workouts second, the supplements third and finally sleep. Good luck and update us on your progress.

You might be better off asking non-steroid users what non-steroids to buy, but if there’s any left I’d suggest MAG-10 Legacy. Remember, this stuff will be banned after January. You won’t find anything more steroid-like on the market.

[quote]mguz wrote:
Im trying to gain some serious muscle. I currently weigh 155 at 5’8 and am trying to get up to around 165-170. I want to try a Legal Stack; after looking through all the different products my head is left spinning at all the different things out there. Can someone reommend me a good stack and the brands of the products.[/quote]

It should be spinning…Most of the prohormones/prosteroids out there are complete garbage. I’ve never personally tried MAG-10, but other bro’s that I know have gained decent amounts of muscle from it. If you’re looking to go the legal route, I’d try stacking some tribulus,avena sativa,and ZMA. I take all 3 when I come off and am able to hold onto virtually all the gains I’ve made… and just remember to eat,eat,eat!

MK