Recommend Appetite Suppressants?

I used a good share of suppressants, what’s your experience with them?
The more specific the better

drinking water and chewing ice chips

What’s the last thing you want to do after brushing your teeth? EAT.

Ice water, gum, fresh veggies of your choice in water in the fridge already cut up and ready to snack on, and brushing your teeth if nothing else works.

Black coffee on an empty stomach does a pretty good job too.

A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 8oz water.

Do the shot. Feel the burn

1 Like

disgusting lol

1 Like

my tooth enamel would not appreciate this

1 Like

Haven’t found anything that noticeably impacts on appetite. Through trial and error, I have found a pattern where too much activity leads to uncontrollable cravings. Now I regularly fast (did one 72-hour fast earlier in the week and am just nearing the end of a 48-hour one as I type) and, assuming I’m not overdoing it, I don’t have the slightest issue when it comes to appetite.

Truth be told, I did go through a nasty phase recently where I was knocking back sugar free gum like it was going to be outlawed soon! But I’m hopeful I’ve nailed that vice because that crap is not good for you.

I do tend to like to be sipping on stuff, like coffee, green or cinnamon tea, or sparkling water. But I have been like that since I started going keto years back. It’s like a welling up at the back of the mouth. Can’t explain it but heard others describe the same thing.

1 Like

I find that food is pretty good at combating hunger.

1 Like

Just control yourself! Simple.

A good workout, hot shower followed by knocking boots with the wife always works for me.

Nicotine. In small tablet form.

Assuming you have no issues with HPB, it’s harmless albeit addicting.

I use it to muddle through long contracts.