T Nation

Recommend an Energy Supplement for me

Hi. I'm a 29 year old male, healthy and fit.

I'm finding myself a bit lethargic lately...physically tired, and mentally unmotivated. I'd like to know what's a good energy supplement to take. Something from GNC or Vitamin world...like a Xenadrine? Something I can use for the next couple of weeks to get myself back on track.

Thanks again.

Is that product geared towards "weight loss"? You have been here since Aug 2004 and THIS is your first post?

Look into energy drinks or a product such as Spike. Just saying.

Spike

Spike Shotgun Orange Gold

Superfood for good, clean energy, Spike for something a little more intense.

green tea or green tea extracts

For a non-stimulant boost-

Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba -OR-

Ginseng and Royal Jelly blend (from your nearest chinese herbal store/health shop)

-OR,stimulant wise-

Caffeine tablets -OR-

SPIKE

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

x2 like getting slapped in the face with a wet haddock

Yeah I don't think CoQ10 is really a stimulant...

X2

Best stuff ever. I know I will get flamed for this, but I do wish the Spike Shotgun and Shooters had less caffenine in them.

Yeah! CoQ10 is a total winner! I only took 150mg this morning, and then another 150mg after lunch.

To be honest, for me, it was a bit much. It didn't feel as clean and smooth as a Moda buzz, but it was just as intense. I was really wired and energetic, couldn't really concentrate on 1 thing because I was trying to 10 things at once and kept jumping between things.

It's only my first day trying the 300mg a day protocol, so it may ware off a little. Tomorrow I'm going to try and split up the dose a bit more, like 150mg @ breakfast, 90mg @ lunch and 60mg at dinner.

I recommend giving it a go, although it's not that cheap to run at 300mg a day for 3 months when using a high quality CoQ10, but it'll provide a long term solution to energy levels rather then a short term fix.

LR

Drink Spike and you'll win at everything forever. You'll win at running, football, arson, and weddings. You'll even win at art.

Power Drive...

i really like the rhodiola rosea and Power Drive for a mental and physical lift. i dont go to gnc so i can't recommend anything from there

I gotta say, that Power Drive doesn't really do it for me as an energy boost, it's more mental for me. But Spike is a real Winner!

I just realised that the OP wants something to help over the next two weeks, so Spike should be top of your list.

LR

You sound like someone from one of those "Is it low T?"-commercials... Just throwing it out there...

LOL

Black coffee always does the job for me!