Recommend a Video Camera

I need a gadget to self-film my lifts. I am not interested in a so-called “smart phone”. I would like to add more video to my log for purposes of self-evaluation and feedback from more experienced lifters.

I need something cheap, reliable and with passable picture quality that is easy to use.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Post a video of the camera you want or it didn’t happen! You probably wont hit depth with your current camera anyways.

Also, some pics of your diet. I’m sure you macros are bigger than you micros and I think i can help by insulting you intelligence.

Welp, good luck, I hope this helps.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:
Post a video of the camera you want or it didn’t happen! You probably wont hit depth with your current camera anyways.

Also, some pics of your diet. I’m sure you macros are bigger than you micros and I think i can help by insulting you intelligence.

Welp, good luck, I hope this helps. [/quote]

It definitely helped, just not in my search for a camera.

Glad I could contribute.

I have an older flip camera that works perfect for lifting videos. They’re pretty cheap too.

http://extrastock.net/Flip-Video-U2120B-review-B0023B14TK-3

I don’t think you really need anything fancy. Just a cheapo Nikon or something off Craigslist would suit you just fine so I would more worry about setting a dollar amount you are willing to spend and then scope out the best options within that limit

This is probably more than you want, but I’ve been thinking about getting something like this lately.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
This is probably more than you want, but I’ve been thinking about getting something like this lately.

I will need one of those when I complete my outdoor gym, to be located on a secluded lake in the mountains of Maine.

For now I’m scouring craigslist, as per the above recommendation.

I’m not spending any more money on a Flip camera, as the one we have that is only a few years old has about 5 minutes of battery life on a full charge. Fuck that company.

[quote]twojarslave wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

I will need one of those when I complete my outdoor gym, to be located on a secluded lake in the mountains of Maine.

I’m not spending any more money on a Flip camera, as the one we have that is only a few years old has about 5 minutes of battery life on a full charge. Fuck that company.
[/quote]

I’ve been getting into RC stuff with my boy. Recent battery tech and computer innovations have been real game changers. There is some unbelievably cool stuff out there right now.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[/quote]

Should of got the replaceable battery model my friend.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[/quote]

Should of got the replaceable battery model my friend.[/quote]

They should have made shit that worked. We never even over-charged it. It just went to crap after two years of occasional use.

No surprise that the company went belly-up.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[/quote]

Should of got the replaceable battery model my friend.[/quote]

They should have made shit that worked. We never even over-charged it. It just went to crap after two years of occasional use.

No surprise that the company went belly-up.
[/quote]

Did they? I didn’t know that. I’ve had mine for 5+ years and it works fine.

You could always get a GoPro they’re popular these days. I think I’m gonna grab one soon.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
You could always get a GoPro they’re popular these days. I think I’m gonna grab one soon. [/quote]

I just had a chance to play with one of these. They are very nice.