Recomend a Good Multi

What would be a good multi vitamin for a 19 y/o male?

Animal Pak

I like my animal pak too. It’s got all kinds of techie extras, like its own disgestive enzymes for added bioavailablity. Plus it’s low in (read: free of) elemental (read: shitty) vitmain extracts.

Very diverse and encompassing apart from some calcium and magnesium ratio stuff. But cal mag should be supplemented additionally any how. And i believe they made the ratio the way they did so as not to induce diarehha in those that are sensitive to magnesium.

-chris

I went to animalpak.com and searched around, and I couldn’t find anything that looked like vitamins. They all looked like expensive supplements that probably dont work. I don’t suppose you could tell me what I need to be looking for?

dude, just the regualar “animal pak” is vitamins. Expensive but i know when im off it. I used to work in a hospital full of kids (a haven for sickness) and AP and greens+ stopped me from getting sick. Everyone else got sick all the time. But i fel tmyslef geting a bit coughy and then started the pak and it never hit me. Then to kep the immune up i hit the greens + daily detox.

The greens+ multi caps are good multi’s too if the AP is too expense or you don’t like the little treats in it.

-chris

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
What would be a good multi vitamin for a 19 y/o male?[/quote]

An earlier Animal Pak thread you may find useful (my $0.02 is in there, too):

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1237276

Check your PM.

Wow. 22 dollars plus shipping for a month and a half worth of vites? plus, I was going to buy some greens plus.

I know I am being cheap, but damn that buys a lot of meat. But I suppose its worth it.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Wow. 22 dollars plus shipping for a month and a half worth of vites? plus, I was going to buy some greens plus.

I know I am being cheap, but damn that buys a lot of meat. But I suppose its worth it.[/quote]

So, are you going to do it or not? Don’t keep us hanging.

I think that I will buy a cheap multi, and possible take two a day. I need to buy some more ZMA when it comes back in stock, so I don’t want to spend too much all at once. I will make my way through the cheap multi, and if I am still single at that point in time (not spending money on women…) I will plunk down the money on animal pak, or ammunition.

I have read what I can on it (animale pak), and it seems half of the people like it, half hate it. So I suppose that spending 25 dollars or so isn’t a big investment for something that works for SOME people. Protein powder, fish oil and ZMA costs enough monthly to prevent me from spending TOO much on things that aren’t proven. When I was on a multi, I didn’t notice a speck of difference, but it was a cheap multi. Anyways, thank you all for your advice.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I think that I will buy a cheap multi, and possible take two a day. [/quote]

Yes, by all means buy a cheap vitamin and then double up on the dosage.

Good thinking.

[quote]Smitty88 wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
I think that I will buy a cheap multi, and possible take two a day.

Good thinking.

[/quote]

Are you being sarcastic, or serious?

I sense a good dose of sarcasm. The real inexpensive multis arent really worth the pacakge that they are put in.
See Ya

[quote]Smitty88 wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
I think that I will buy a cheap multi, and possible take two a day.

Good thinking.

[/quote]

LOL

Its like $.50/day.

There is also a nutrition website that sells open containers for $14 I believe. Thats how I buy mine. If you would like the website PM me

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
What would be a good multi vitamin for a 19 y/o male?[/quote]

A good multi-vitamin/mineral would be a childrens chewable. Break them in half and chew one-half with your morning meal and the other half with your evening meal.

I bought centrum. And I was taking two a day, until I saw the iron content. So I cut back to one, and I wont buy centrum after these are gone. I have about 4 months worth of centrum though.

I have used a multi from Super Nutrition for quite awhile now. Seems like a good one, and at $25 for 3 months worth, not a bad deal either. Look into it, just don’t buy any more Centrum. :slight_smile:

I use AST Mutli Pro. Seems to work well and $.50/day.

I take the Genuine Health’s dissolution tested, bioactive multi+ formula. It doesnt contain Iron, and all the minerals are bioactive. Its expensive but it isnt condensed so much that you cant absorb it like the cheap Multi’s.

NOW ADAM. If its good enough for Ross Enamait, its good enough for me.