Recognise Anyone?

My gym was throwing out a whole stack of old Bodybuilding Magazines from 2001 and earlier. Found this ad in one of them and had to post it.

See anyone familiar hahahaha

i’m.shocked.

Yeah of course.

WHo can forget Dieter?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Yeah of course.

WHo can forget Dieter? [/quote]

Many a jackin’ memories?

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Yeah of course.

Many a jackin’ memories?

lol[/quote]

Yes. What else would I be talking about?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Yeah of course.

Many a jackin’ memories?

lol[/quote]

Pfft like you can talk

OP, why were you browsing gay ads?

It’s in a regular bodybuilding mag I can show you if you like. I read the article next to it and the name KAI in big letters to the left kinda stood out.

Plus I was jacking off to naked dudes, duh

if I got the chance to change bodies with someone I’d like to change with one of those guys but then immediately run to my nearest Catholic church for that gay cure thingy.

[quote]Nards wrote:
if I got the chance to change bodies with someone I’d like to change with one of those guys but then immediately run to my nearest Catholic church for that gay cure thingy.[/quote]

Friggin’ funny

[quote]Nards wrote:
if I got the chance to change bodies with someone I’d like to change with one of those guys but then immediately run to my nearest Catholic church for that gay cure thingy.[/quote]

You mean AIDS, right?

(j/k guys, just said for shock value)

I think I heard about this! Some guy had sex with fruit, right? Bang-o the mango, so to speak.

Anyway, the only Dieter I remember was Dieter from Sprocket on Saturday Night Live.