T Nation

Recipes, Anyone?

I’ve been combing the site for recipes, anything to make my food more interesting or at least a little less boring. So far I haven’t found anything real useful, so I felt this thread was in order. Does anyone have any recipes to swap? I’ll stat by posting one of my own:

Oatmeal Pancakes
1 cup oatmeal(unflavored kind)
2 egg whites
1/2 cup skim milk
10 packets Equal or sweetner of choice
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
some cinnamon if you you like

stir these ingredients in a bowl thoroughly. Use non-stick cooking spray on your skillet. Of course, you can add ingredients to suit however many servings you’re making.

There’s already quite a few threads out there with great recipes my friend.
Search recipes, or for the particular thread “T-recipes”

i just made this today for the first time.

toast some wholewheat bread lightly.

while it’s toasting, mix a can of drained tuna (in water) with olive oil, salt, and curry powder. in my case i used Garam Masala, I highly recommend it. It’s slightly cinnamony with a bit of heat.

After the bread is lightly toasted, cut a garlic clove in half, and rub it on the toast. it really gives a good “aroma” of garlic with each bite. after you can cut up the garlic and throw it in with the tuna mix if you like.

put the tuna on the toast, top with a slice of cheese. put it back in the toaster to melt the cheese.

be a good boy/girl and eat some fruit/veggies with it. for example, put thinly sliced tomato on the toast after doing the garlic rub, then the curried tuna with olive oil on top.