Recipe: Super Pudding

Super Pudding

A few days ago I heard an MP3 where Dr. John Berardi gave out a recipe for his “super shake.” But I had two problems. First, I didn’t have Greens Plus lying around the kitchen. Second, Dr. Berardi’s recipe required a blender. Yes, I have a blender, but I didn’t want to use it. I hate washing it. Moreover, washing it takes additional time, time that I would rather spend doing something else like: sleeping, eating, or training.

So here’s what I came up with:

First, get a bowl or tupperware container (if you plan on taking this to work, like I do) that holds at least 3 cups.

Second, measure out and dump in the following ingredients:

1 cup of frozen berries
2 scoops of protein powder
2 tablespoons of flax meal
3 tablespoons of nuts (I believe that Dr. Berardi recommends anything but peanuts)
1 handful of carrots, or any other vegetable (If you aren’t taking this to work, just eat them while you are measuring the other ingredients)

Third, eat in the following manner. First, take at least 2 capsules of fish oil (this is another of Dr. Berardi’s recommendations). Next, take the lid off of the container and eat the vegetables separately, unless you think that your taste buds wouldn’t mind having them mixed in with the rest of the ingredients. While eating the vegetables, add about 1 cup of water to your container and mix well.

endure