T Nation

Receptormax While Bulking?

Hey

Long time lurker, first time poster. I recently learned a crap load about insulin and have realized that I may not tolerate insulin all that well. I was looking at Receptormax but was wondering if I should use this while bulking or should I save it when I try and shred the fat? I tried to search for it didnt really come up with anything.

Thoughts?

I always figured it was more of a bulking product. As a point of clarity, though, I never did too much research on it, just acknowledged when it came out and went, “Oh, that’s cool.”

Im also taking Surge Recovery. Wonder how I would take an insulin sup with Surge?

[quote]killahkam wrote:
Im also taking Surge Recovery. Wonder how I would take an insulin sup with Surge?[/quote]

You should continue using each as you normally would. In other words, you don’t need to change the way you use Surge Recovery when you take Receptormax.

So would I take ReceptorMax WITH Surge post workout?

[quote]killahkam wrote:
So would I take ReceptorMax WITH Surge post workout?[/quote]

As per the label recommendations, Receptormax should be taken prior to training.

So this is what I got (if I am bulking)

1 tablet 3 times a day of ReceptorMax
30 minutes before workout - 3 ReceptorMax Tablets
During workout - 1/2 serving of Surge recovery
Right after workout - the other half serving of Surge with 5g creatine

Does that sound right? Also, with Flameout it says 4 capsules. Would it be okay to take two when I wake up and two before bed, each with one multivit?
Or is there a certain time I should be taking these ?

Any info would be great!

Trying to keep sups to a minimum but am I missing anything crucial?