ReceptorMax or Surge Workout Fuel

Hey all,

I have my Christmas money and I’m trying to decide between (you guessed it) ReceptorMax and Surge Workout Fuel. I’ve just come off a bulk where I got up to 210 lbs(I’m 5’9), but I’m carrying more fat than I would like. So I’m cutting down for a bit. I’d look at 11-T because it sounds awesome, but I’m only 19.

Anyways I don’t think I NEED either supplement but I have money to spend and it’d be cool to see how they work out for me. I’m doing an EDT style workout, I am doing squats even if they’re not recommended because I feel useless if I’m not squatting. Anyways, thoughts/comments/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Hey all,

I have my Christmas money and I’m trying to decide between (you guessed it) ReceptorMax and Surge Workout Fuel. I’ve just come off a bulk where I got up to 210 lbs(I’m 5’9), but I’m carrying more fat than I would like. So I’m cutting down for a bit. I’d look at 11-T because it sounds awesome, but I’m only 19.

Anyways I don’t think I NEED either supplement but I have money to spend and it’d be cool to see how they work out for me. I’m doing an EDT style workout, I am doing squats even if they’re not recommended because I feel useless if I’m not squatting. Anyways, thoughts/comments/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

HOT-ROX?

If you are doing EDT, Surge Workout Fuel would benefit you more than ReceptorMax.

Plus, when you are cutting (and if you are doing it properly), your body’s insulin sensitivity will be improving anyway.

Surge Workout Fuel FTW.

[quote]WhiteTiger711 wrote:
chimera182 wrote:
Hey all,

Anyways I don’t think I NEED either supplement but I have money to spend and it’d be cool to see how they work out for me. I’m doing an EDT style workout, I am doing squats even if they’re not recommended because I feel useless if I’m not squatting. Anyways, thoughts/comments/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

HOT-ROX?[/quote]

I’m using HOT-ROX at the moment. Plus I’d like to try something new.

Hmmm, Surge Workout Fuel is beginning to seem like a winner.

[quote]WhiteTiger711 wrote:
chimera182 wrote:
Hey all,

HOT-ROX?[/quote]

I’m already using HOT-ROX. Plus I’d like to try one of the new supps.