Receptormax is Back!

[quote]greggio wrote:
Am I reading something wrong or are you supposed to take less on training days? Anybody have any idea why?[/quote]
you’re not taking less, you’re just splitting the dosage differently. training day is 3 caps 3 times per day before meals, plus 3 caps before training (12 total). non-training is 4 caps 3 times per day before meals (12 total).

[quote]tomkade wrote:
Is this product meant for a bulking phase or cutting phase?[/quote]

you could use it for either

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
I’ve used Receptormax. If you are training hard and your diet is dialed in, it’s a fantastic product. You seem leaner each day. If your diet isn’t straight yet, don’t bother.[/quote]

I think it’s a fantastic health product, but to say “you seem leaner each day” is a bit of an overstatement.[/quote]

I definitely agree with the others and appear to get consistently leaner while using Receptormax despite what I would consider a fat-loss diet.

My order has been placed.[/quote]

I don’t understand your post… do you mean that you get noticeably leaner despite being on a bulking diet?

[quote]Professor Chaos wrote:

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
I’ve used Receptormax. If you are training hard and your diet is dialed in, it’s a fantastic product. You seem leaner each day. If your diet isn’t straight yet, don’t bother.[/quote]

I think it’s a fantastic health product, but to say “you seem leaner each day” is a bit of an overstatement.[/quote]

I definitely agree with the others and appear to get consistently leaner while using Receptormax despite what I would consider a fat-loss diet.

My order has been placed.[/quote]

I don’t understand your post… do you mean that you get noticeably leaner despite being on a bulking diet?

[/quote]

I believe thats what he is saying. thats what i ment by my post. I got noticeably leaner while on a bulking diet the first time i used receptor max.

[quote]
I believe thats what he is saying. thats what i ment by my post. I got noticeably leaner while on a bulking diet the first time i used receptor max. [/quote]

Thanks. So you were actually able to build muscle and lose fat at the same time?

[quote]Professor Chaos wrote:

[quote]
I believe thats what he is saying. thats what i ment by my post. I got noticeably leaner while on a bulking diet the first time i used receptor max. [/quote]

Thanks. So you were actually able to build muscle and lose fat at the same time? [/quote]

It definitely seemed like that was the case. My scale weight was up but I was getting leaner as well.

Ok,… now that’s something that makes me consdier throwing this into my summer-recomp plan :smiley:

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Ok,… now that’s something that makes me consdier throwing this into my summer-recomp plan :smiley:

S[/quote]

Have you tried cinnamon? Cinnamon seems to be a good way to judge if you will respond well to Receptormax. I was taking about 2000mg of cinnamon before meals while Receptormax was out of stock. If you see some results from that then you may want to try Receptormax, mind you Receptormax works much better than cinnamon alone and you will see much better results IMO.

I’ve been putting cinnamon on my oatmeal and cottage cheese pretty much every day. Not sure exactly how much I was using, but easily enough to turn everything a dark shade of brown -lol. I’m really trying to focus on quality weight gain this summer, as opposed to not really worrying about numbers so much *(like I would usually do). I figure it’ll be easier to hold onto gains when I can diet down much slower for my next show.

S

[quote]relentless2120 wrote:

S[/quote]

Have you tried cinnamon? Cinnamon seems to be a good way to judge if you will respond well to Receptormax. I was taking about 2000mg of cinnamon before meals while Receptormax was out of stock. If you see some results from that then you may want to try Receptormax, mind you Receptormax works much better than cinnamon alone and you will see much better results IMO. [/quote]

Do you mean real cinnamon or the stuff you get to put on food (there’s a difference).

I actually never realized that there was a difference,… I mean, obviously something like real garlic vs concentrated supplement form garlic is a matter of concentrations,… are we talking similar differences, or is there an actual difference in compositions? (If so, I’ve never tried it)

S

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

S[/quote]

Have you tried cinnamon? Cinnamon seems to be a good way to judge if you will respond well to Receptormax. I was taking about 2000mg of cinnamon before meals while Receptormax was out of stock. If you see some results from that then you may want to try Receptormax, mind you Receptormax works much better than cinnamon alone and you will see much better results IMO. [/quote]

Do you mean real cinnamon or the stuff you get to put on food (there’s a difference).
[/quote]

sorry I ment cinnamon as in cinnamomum cassia bark

EDIT: are you reffering to the difference between cinnamon and cassia?

Okay, that was a nice little read,… I’ve always just sprinkled cinnamon on foods because all you ever hear of is how it helps stabilize blood sugar,… and somewhere along the way, I started liking the taste (Actually put it in my coffee these days too!)

So explain to me the potential benefits of cassia to an ordinary meathead/gymrat type :slight_smile:

S

I actually never realized that there was a difference,… I mean, obviously something like real garlic vs concentrated supplement form garlic is a matter of concentrations,… are we talking similar differences, or is there an actual difference in compositions? (If so, I’ve never tried it)

S[/quote]

I’m not too sure about the specifics, but from what I’ve been told real cinnamon comes from bark and is a lot more expensive, so most of the stuff we get in grocery stores is a cheaper form. I don’t know which one is “better” though.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

S[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m not sure, I was hoping you would know :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

S[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m not sure, I was hoping you would know :p[/quote]

Well I believe some of the earlier studies done with blood glucose levels and cinnamon were done with Ceylon cinnamon which is different than the cinnamomum cassia as it comes from a different plant. Later studies showed that cinnamomum cassia had similar effects on blood glucose levels though. Ceylon cinnamon isn’t very popular in the US so most cinnamon you use is going to be cinnamomum cassia

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

S[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m not sure, I was hoping you would know :p[/quote]

Well I believe some of the earlier studies done with blood glucose levels and cinnamon were done with Ceylon cinnamon which is different than the cinnamomum cassia as it comes from a different plant. Later studies showed that cinnamomum cassia had similar effects on blood glucose levels though. Ceylon cinnamon isn’t very popular in the US so most cinnamon you use is going to be cinnamomum cassia[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification, very helpful.

Has anybody tried this In a low carb state? I wonder if it’s a waste of product and just wait till some carbs are in the diet.

Thoughts?

Well, insulin is still in use even if you are low carbing it (since anything you eat is going to have some effect on the body’s insulin response). I would guess that using Receptormax in a lower carb diet would simply allow for better gains/losses without any additional concern over fat accumulation.

S

[quote]Darkane wrote:
Has anybody tried this In a low carb state? I wonder if it’s a waste of product and just wait till some carbs are in the diet.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Im doing so right now. Today will only be day 3 on Receptormax but ill let you know how it goes after i finish the first bottle (12 days from now)